With the new update from Valve in CSGO, a whole new feature and update has been added to the game. New MM, Wingman, Retake and Dangerzone modes have made all the CSGO players fall in love with the game again. They have added a new skin collection case, there are three new collections in total. Let’s talk about one of the cases right now, the Control Collection CSGO .
Control Collection CSGO Case
Valve has released its 10th operation, operation broken fang which offers many appealing skins, stickers, and many collective items. Control collection is one of the three collections released in this latest update. You can buy a random skin by investing 4 stars which can only be earned from operation broken fang.
Also Read | How to play Surf on CSGO ?
The collection has following items –
- 1 covert skin
- 2 classified skins
- 3 restricted skins
- 4 mil-spec skins
- 4 industrial skins
- 5 consumer skins
Also Read | TOP 10 CSGO players in the world – list updated!
All the skins that you can get in Control Collection CSGO
Also Read | CSGO source 2 engine – is it coming to CSGO ?
How to access all these skins ?
Here is what you need to do in order to access these skins from Control Collection CSGO!
- First of all, you have to buy the pass for the newly released Operation Broken Fang.
- Then you have to earn stars by completing different missions.
- Every week you will receive a set of new missions which you have to complete in any sequence to earn stars.
- Finally, you can buy a random weapon skin by spending 4 stars, in this way you can get a random skin.
- For a specific skin, you have to open the skin again and again. As costly and rarer the skin is its possibilities to be yours also get lessened.