CSGO is a technical FPS shooter game; you might want to get over other players with such technicality and be the best. We have some binds for you guys that every pro uses to enhance their gameplay. Here we are with the CSGO binds, CSGO hand change bind, and CSGO jump throw bind.
CSGO Jump Throw Bind
The CSGO Binds needs to be placed in your Autoexec file or just paste it in your console window when you open the game. You can generally jump and throw a grenade or smoke or molly but can’t do it simultaneously! So, it would be best if you had Jump Throw for that.
Also Read | What is Shroud’s CSGO and Valorant Settings ?
Copy Paste the given code.
alias “+jumpthrow” “+jump;-attack”; alias “-jumpthrow” “-jump”; bind alt “+jumpthrow”
You Jump throw button will be Alt; now, you can change the jump throw button according to your convenience. You have to replace the highlighted “Alt” in the command with your preferred button.
How does the Code work?
- The “alias” creates a shortcut for your key bind. The alias +jumpthrow runs two commands.
- The first part of your command is +jump, which makes your character jump, and the second part is -attack, which makes your character stop attacking(So that you can throw the grenade or smoke or molly while clicking your mouse).
- The third part is the -jumpthrow, which is the alias for -jump command. This is necessary as it will help you in jumping again.
- The last part of this command binds those two aliases to the ALT key. You can change the key by your preference.
CSGO hand change bind
The change hand bind will switch your hand position from Left to right and right to left when you press the bind-key (default V).
This command will prevent your gun model from reducing the visibility at a certain angle, like, you can reduce the flick angle by changing the hand position.
Copy-paste the given link
bind v “toggle cl_righthand 0 1”
Copy paste the code in your consolse window or replace it in your Autoexec file. The default button for this command is “V“, You can change that to any button you want.
How Does the Code Work?
- The first part of the command, Bind, is the basic call for your shortcut key. Like in this command, Bind V is the command for assigning work to your key V.
- The next part of this command, “toggle cl_righthand 0 1,” is the part where your gun placement toggles, that is, from left to right.
- When it’s 0, it will be at the left-hand position and the opposite when it’s 1. The toggle command will change the value as you press the assigned button like V is the assigned button.
Easy way to Assign your CSGO Binds
Apart from writing all the commands in a note pad and replacing them with your Autoexec file you can head over to a workshop map, that is, Config Generator. It is a very handy Workshop map which will help you in binding your key for your gameplay.
Read more: How to change season in Forza Horizon 4?