Here is a thorough guide detailing all about Ashes will Fall World of Warcraft. Comment below and stay tuned with us for more such content.
Also Read | Top 10 MMORPG Games of 2021
Ashes will Fall World of Warcraft.
- Ashes will Fall a Level 60 quest in the game- World of Warcraft. It is a Battle Pet type of World quest, requiring you to be of Level 60.
- Revendreth is the place where this whole quest will be revolving around. It isn’t sharable, and its difficulty level is also 60. This quest came into the game along with patch 18.104.22.168734.
- Clearing this quest to claim rewards will require you to Defeat Grixis Tinypop in a pet battle. But, that’s just not it. The primary battle of this quest is defeating Scorch.
- Completing this quest will reward you with 8150 experience, 9450 XP, 125, and more reputation with the “Court of Harvesters.”
- Since the quest location is confined only within Revendreth, the category of this quest is also Revendreth.
Scorch is a Level 25, untameable NPC. It is an Elemental battle pet that is not tameable. With the health of 405 and the following abilities, bringing it down is definitely challenging.
- Level 1 – Holy Strike
- Holy Nova – Level 2
- Level 3 – Sunlight
Though this battle pet is of Level 1 only, it requires a smart strategy to bring it down.
Also Read | Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
Team Strategy to Defeat Scorch | Ashes will Fall World of Warcraft
The following team formations might lend you a hand to defeat the Scorch.
- A duo of Zandalari Kneebiter and Unborn Val’kyr. In this duo, you can replace the former with Zandalari Anklerender.
- A team with an Aquatic pump would get you victorious. It must comprise Benax, Swarm of flies, Pump x2, Mudjumper and Pump x2.
- A team of frogs with Water Jet Ability will also help. The team must have Small Frog, Benax, Void-Scarred Toad, Sea Pony, Tree Frog, and Aqua Striders.
- A simple duo of Boghopper and Dancing Water Skimmer would also be recommendable.
- A team of three to four Sewer Pipe jellies would also be sufficient to get this Level 1 Battle pet down.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about Ashes will Fall World of Warcraft. To get all the latest updates on World of Warcraft, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | GTA Online Christmas 2020