Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online. Creating a stir in the players and making them more excited and prepared for the week. Although this will be the last week of 2020 and most of the week will be played in 2021. Surprisingly this week’s Epic challenges is all about the gnomes in the game. Finding them, digging them, burying them etc. Some players have already named it as a “Week of Gnomes”. It seems like another themed week in the game. So here are the Challenges.
Fortnite Week 5 challenges
- Search for 7 Chests at the Doom’s Domain – 25,000 XP
- Secure 3 eliminations at the – 25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out – 25,000 XP
- Collect 1 Floating Ring at the Coral Castle – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming rings at Salty Springs – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance – 25,000 XP
- Destroy a Gorger – 50,000 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at The Authority – 25,000 XP
- Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row (1)
- Dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park (1)
- Search chests or ammo crates (15)
- Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges (1)
- Bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row (2)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand (1000)
- Deal damage while crouched (500)
- Eliminate Guards (10, 20, 30, 40, 50)
The legendary challenges are worth 55000 XP for first stage and 22,000XP for each stage. With a cosmetic reward if players finish all the stages
The challenges will be arriving on tuesday, 29th December. This week’s challenges seem more difficult than the other weeks.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Leaked Online
This is not the first time that the week’s challenges have been leaked. That being the case, this leak seems like a marketing strategy to attract the players to the week. As the challenges this are difficult to cope with maybe they want to give the players a glimpse of it and give them a rough idea of whats’s in store for them for the following week.
Also it doesn’t seem that such a careless mistake will be done by the developers. If they wish they can easily secure the challenges from being leaked unless they have a major default in their system.
These were my opinions on the week’s challenges being leaked. What the reality is we may never know!
Read more: All Snowmando locations in Fortnite.