Grab hold of all the details regarding Warden Arkoban Slain WoW through this article. Enjoy a victorious playtime, and stay tuned with us for further updates and news.
Also Read | Warden Seal Destiny 2
Abilities, Powers, and Much More
World of Warcraft is a prominent MMORPG game, where players beat their opponents through battles and combats. Warden Arkoban is a non-player character who occurs in the Skoldus hall.
- This character plays the Maw guard’s role in the Arkoban Hall, which falls in Torghast, The Tower of the Damned.
- Though this humanoid is killable, he is of Elite classification under level 62. With the health of 1,49,058, he is pretty tough to be brought down.
- His reaction is Alliance Horde (AH) and is worth 4 gold, 8 silver, and 2 bronze. This NPC is in the game since the 18.104.22.168710 patch and features the following abilities-
- Hulking charge: Stuns enemy for 2 secs by charging forward and causing 200% physical weapon damage.
- Rat Traps: Every one of five secs, the targets have 10 physical damage done to them by triggering the steel traps hurled to the target root.
- Rats: Within 20 yards of the area, a swarm of rats will be summoned to bite his enemies. This causes his targets to deal 8 physical damage every 3 secs and reduces 50% movement speed for 9 secs.
- Enrage: There will be a 20 % increase in haste and physical damage caused by the caster. It is an instant activation lasts for 8 secs but requires 3 sec of cool down.
- This character comes through an iLvl 1 drop- The Forgotten Key but requires the player to be level 60.
- You will need to face that character in level 60 as a part of The Search for Baine quest. All you have to do is survive against him and claim – 16,350 experience, 102 gold, and 96 silver money reward. You will also get a quest item, namely- Attuned Shard.
Also Read | Mega Bite World of Warcraft
Warden Arkoban Slain WoW
You must get the quest item- Attuned Shard and give it to the Way finder. It will lead you to Warder Arkoban’s slain and further ahead to Baine. Rescue the latter and complete the quest, namely, The Search for Baine. Quest completion will also provide the players with more rewards and points.
The key part of this quest is the slain of Warden Arkoban. He is not just the main villain but also a tough and fierce opponent. Bringing him down is next to impossible if you don’t apply the right tactics and strategy.
Going on a head to head fight won’t let you win. Instead, you can try “hit and run,” which is like kiting around him. Just provide dot damage and run around to heal yourself and go back. In doing so, neither will this opponent hit you nor will you lose.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Warden Arkoban Slain WoW. To get all the latest updates on World of Warcraft, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Spider on the Wall World of Warcraft