Bungie announced that it’d be soon announcing an extended time limit for the players to complete all the triumphs this season. It was also announced that the developers are planning on increasing the number of triumphs too. Here is a complete account of what we know as yet. Read this article till the end to know everything about the Warden Seal Destiny 2.
With the new season just around the corner, Destiny 2 developers have announced that the players don’t need to have FOMO as many of the hunt’s goodies will get an extension in the new season. Among all the things that would get an extension. The players’ time to achieve the top reward of the season of the hunt, that is, the “Warden Seal,” has also increased.
Also Read | Apex Legends Season 8 Release Date
The new season is here.
The season of the hunt is almost over. Season 13 is almost on the way. The developers confirmed that Season 13 would be launching just this February.
Well, there is no need for apprehension though, Bungie made it clear that a lot of the content and quests from season 12 will be making a comeback in season 13!!!
The ultimate reward of the season that is the “Warden seal,” will also be getting an extension and an expansion.
The developers said that a new date would be announced, extending the player’s time limit to complete the triumphs. Also, the devs pointed at increasing the number of triumphs soon.
Also Read | Blueberry Crumble Destiny 2
How to get the Warden Seal Destiny 2?
To get the warden seal, the players have to complete a list of triumphs. However, the complete list is not available yet. All the available triumphs are listed here:
- Hive-Made Monster: Complete the cryptolith Lure by collecting all 7 upgrades.
- Stalk and Snare-Tangled Shore: Win against Savek and HKD-1 on the Tangled Shore.
- Stalk and Snare- Dreaming City: Win against Dul Arath and Xillox in the Dreaming City.
- Wrathender: Finish the Coup de Grace mission.
- Hunting Attire: Wear as many pieces of seasonal armor as you can and defeat wrath burns; the more pieces you wear, the faster you’ll complete the triumph.
- Tools of the Hunt: Use seasonal weapons to get-400 Submachine Gun Kills, 200 Grenade Launcher Kills, and 100 Linear Fusion Rifle Kills.
- One’s True Culling: Use battle pass weapons to get- 400 Royal Chase Scout Rifle Kills, and 200 Blast Battue Grenade Launcher Kills.
- Renaissance Hunter: Use seasonal weapons to get- 200 Submachine Gun close-range kills, 50 Grenade Launcher rapid kills, and 50 Linear Fusion Rifle precision final blows.
- Talon of Light: Finish Let Loose Thy Talons quest.
- The Harbinger: Complete the activity “Harbinger.”
- Birds of a Feather: Complete the activity “Harbinger” while in a fireteam with two other Guardians where you all have Hawkmoon equipped.
Well, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Warden Seal Destiny 2. To get all the latest updates on Destiny 2, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Hitman Briefcase’s Kills