The latest update of Cyberpunk 2077 is here guys! Let’s hope that this update might clear out all the bugs and glitches in this amazing game. Read on to know everything about Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10
Cyberpunk 2077 a single-player action role-playing game created and developed by CD Projekt Red. It’s one of the most playable game by many people across the world. This game was released on 10th December 2020.
Even though it has been released, the game has come with many bugs and glitches for the player. To fix those bugs and glitches, cd Projekt red and his team released an update 1.10 on 22nd January 2021 for fixing bugs and glitches in-game.
As per information, most of the players of cyberpunk 2077 have stopped playing games due to its bugs and glitches. If this update worked successfully and fixed the bugs, there may be a chance that players will come back to play the game again.
This update 1.10 patch has been released to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 and fixed the bugs in that console.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10
- Memory usage improvements of various game systems are characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
- Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game-opening/closing, and Point of No Return) were also fixed and improved.
Quests/Open World | Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10
- Fixed an issue in calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
- Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on “Answer the call from Mr. Hands” in Map Tann Pèlen.
- Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
- Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
- Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn’t call in Down on the Street.
- Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in the pickup.
- Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
- Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from the A Day In The Life area.
- Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn’t update Space Oddity.
- Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
- Fixed an issue where delamain would remain silent throughout epistrophe if the player initially refused to help him.
Also Read | Forza Horizon 4 Update
User-Interface | Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10
- Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
- Removed an invalid item from loot.
- Fixed an issue where a grenade’s trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
- Fixed particle hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
- Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements | Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10
- Fixed an issue when completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for the Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
- Addressed an issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted) and trimmed the excess size from existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
- Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
- Fixed an issue where the “Continue” button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
Xbox-specific | Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10
- Improved the memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X, and Xbox One S.
- It will now be possible to obtain the achievements while Steam in offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
- Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific | Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.10
- Concert audio should no longer be inaudible on Never Fade Away.
- Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
- Tweaked default dead zone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Read More | Microsoft Windows 10 to get a big update soon!