Forza Horizon 4 is one of the most popular racing games online, and with a huge fan base the developers are always up to mark with the updates. Here is All you to need to know about the new Forza Horizon 4 update released Today.
Forza Horizon 4 New update
Forza Horizon 4 is known for its popular season changing and realistic dynamic weather. And it is the 4th game of the Forza Horizon series. The series got an update “Update 29” on November 17, 2020. It was not much, but it has some minor changes. Fans are eager to know what’s on the Forza Horizon 4 new update, Update 30. Many call it the Forza Horizon super 7 updates.
Patch notes of this update.
Update 30: Releasing Today December 8, 2020
Forza Horizon 4 Update Today. There is not much information about the update yet. We will post an update on this article as soon as we get the proper update information.
- This update has 6 brand new cars.
- Fiat X1/9
The FiatX1/9 features a 60 horsepower engine, 67 Footpounds of torque, and a 1.3L engine.
- The 1974 Ford Bronco
You can unlock The 1974 Ford Bronco by completing an event in Autumn. This Car Features a 400 horsepower engine, 400 Footpounds of torque.
- Koenigsegg Jesko
Featuring a 5Litre VA twin-turbocharged engine with 1300 horsepower, Koenigsegg Jesko can be unlocked by playing an event in winter.
- Alfa Romeo 155
Being Reliability an issue the Alfa Romeo 155 still delivers a horsepower of 200.
- 1924 Austin 7
The Austin 7 delivers a 10 horsepower engine, 28 Footpounds of torque, and a 750 CC liter engine.
- Triumph TR7
- The Super 7 Update After Updating the game you can see the super 7 menus and a Super 7 maker on the map. The super 7 is the 7 Creators challenge created by other players and you will be given 7 challenge cards to play the Super 7 challenge and those will randomly be chosen by the game and you cannot skip any you have to play the challenge step by step.
- The game will add a challenge creator feature.In this feature, you can place props and objects like walls, ramps, barricade, and many more and create challenges for other players which will also be featured in the super 7 challenge.
- The challenge Cards to play those creators challenges.
- There is a chance that Koenigsegg Jesko may replace the current supercar / fastest car of the game.
- The two of the Super 7 Cars are the 1924 Austin 7 and the Triumph tr7 roadster.
- And a super 7 high stakes which are lock and the mystery is yet to know about that locked high stakes session.
Also Read | How to change season in Forza Horizon 4?
Update 29: Released on November 17, 2020
This update is available for the mentions Consoles.
- Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S: Version 2.451.339.0
- Xbox One: Version 1.451.339.0
- Microsoft Windows(PC): 1.451.334.0
Xbox Series X/S Important Fixes:
- For Xbox series X and S, they fixed the issue while changing the language. They also fixed some issues where liveries were not visible or went invisible in some scenarios.
- The Quick resume bug was also fixed in this update. And some minor Back-end bug was fixed for the cross-platform feature.
— Forza Motorsport (@ForzaMotorsport) December 7, 2020