Forza Horizon 5 latest update adds a PvP progression system and customized games
Forza Horizon 5 received a major upgrade on March 29th (FH5 Release Notes: March 29th), 2022, adding new progression systems and customizable racing options as well as a few metric tons of extremely sought-after automobiles.
Release Note Forza Horizon 5 update adds a PvP progression system and customized games
- Horizon Open now has a new progression system, with badges that can be unlocked as you play.
- In the latest update to Horizon Open, custom racing cars have been added. This will allow players to find races that match their chosen race discipline and Performance Index rating.
- Fixed a problem where players might be delayed longer than necessary after the match has ended.
A slide inside the note states that Series 6’s emphasis is on player customization, so many of the changes are designed to make it simpler for others to see:
- Paint buckets with a different hue and set of characters are hidden in various locations all over the world.
- Events from the EventLab are broadcast twice a week
- A community-organized tournament including photos taken by participants.
- Seasonal PR stunts will now give you super spins in addition to regular spins.
- New cosmetics and vehicles have been added to the game.
The Series 6 release adds a new Horizon story about the “infamous” Drift Club, which has numerous chapters in the game world. This is unlocked by playing the Series 6 Festival Playlist, which promises “numerous miles of drifts, including real-world inspiration from the notorious drift video,” according to developer Bend Studio…
The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400 is one example of an appropriate incentive. A “one-off prototype racing drift car” is another option. There are always a lot of new cosmetic items and benefits: vanity things, vehicle horns, emblems, and so on. They may be found in the full patch notes here.
For 2021’s Game of the Year, Forza Horizon 5 wins, and it’s well-deserved credit for a so dense, intricate, and gleefully joyful location. Playground has continued to release free upgrades at a steady rate, adding new game modes and gadgets. The demo also revealed that the game’s first expansion will be revealed in the near future.
For more such updates stay tuned with the GameStanza!