The 2020 Steam Autumn Sale is now live, with great deals across the Steam catalog through Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The Steam Autmn sale end date is at 10am Pacific on Tuesday, December 1st.
Valve has come with a pretty high demand idea; they have offers across Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and thanksgiving. With the Steam Autumn Sale End Date coming near, There are a few games you must buy on steam.
- Amnesia: Rebirth – download Link. Save upto 15% money
- Resident Evil 3 – Download Link. Save upto 67% money.
- Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey – Download Link . Save upto 70% money.
Steam Awards Nominations Open
You can join the Fifth Annual Steam awards. By nominating your favorite new games of 2020 across ten categories, you can earn profile XP and badges for participating! Your nominations will define the finalists of every category. In December, you can vote on the winners for each category during the Steam Winter Sale. Select your nominations today!
Autumn Points Shop Items
Steam is also making some fun exotics available for your profile in the Autumn Sale, like the brand new animated Points Shop items, including a new Autumn profile, all available now. Additionally, the Debut Collection Badge will be removed from the Point Shop on December 9th @ 10 am Pacific. This is your last chance to level up your Debut Badge.
Steam Black Friday Sale
There is no such particular Black Friday sale on Steam; the Autumn sale includes Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Thanksgiving. There are alot of games to look upon, with over highly discounted rates.
When do steam sales happen?
Steam sales happen regularly over the year. By backtracking the Steam sale updates for years, we can guess the further Steam sale Dates. Usually, Steam Sale tends to start at 6 pm BST/ 1 pm EDT/ 10 am PDT on the third or fourth Thursday respective to the month. There are exceptions, like the autumn sale, which started on Wednesday for a few years now.
Also Read | GTA online update. Latest patch update!
These are the exact or tentative dates of Steam sale:
- Steam Lunar New Year Sale 2020: January 23 to January 27
- Steam Spring Sale 2020: Usually happens at the end of May every year; there wasn’t a sale in 2019 and 2020.
- Steam Summer Sale 2020: June 25 – July 9
- Steam Halloween Sale 2020: October 29 to November 2
- Steam Black Friday/Autumn Sale 2020: November 25 to December 1
- Steam Winter Sale 2020: December 22 to January 5
How long do steam Sales last?
The most running sales (Duration wise) are The Summer and Winter sales. They tend to last two weeks. The Spring and Black Friday Autumn sales last about one week.
Best Steam Games on sale right now
As the Steam Autumn Sale End Date is near, You should buy your favorite games ASAP. Well, it’s all about your choice of what games you want to play. These are some of the best games to buy on sale, in our opinion.
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Initial price= $33.79 , Current Price= $20.27.
- Rainbow Six Siege: Initial price=$20.27, Current Price=$6.68.
- Rust: Initial price= $12.16, Current Price=$8,14.
- The Forest: Initial price=$7.15, Current Price=$3.57.
- Hunt- showdown: Initial price= $20.27, Current Price=$10.13.
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons: Initial price=$33.79, Current Price=$20.27.
Read more: How to play Happy wheels online ?