Pet battle is one of the most popular in-game events in World of Warcraft. It is a new type of turn-based mini-game within World of Warcraft, which helps the players to raise their level by capturing wild pets. Let’s see the battle pet Gorgemouth in the Worl of Warcraft.
World of Warcraft is the massively multiplayer online role-playing (MMORG) game developed by Blizzard Entertainment in 2004. It sets in the World of Azeroth, which is a fantasy universe in the world of warcraft. Players create a character Avatar that explores the open game world from a first or third-person perspective. Players can explore the landscape, fights monsters, complete quests, and interact with non-player characters in PVP mode.
- Type: Battle pet
- React: AH
- Health: 405
- Level: 25
- Added in patch 184.108.40.206228
- Location: Maldraxxus
Gorgemouth is one of the battle pets embedded in the World of Warcraft game. It is located in Maldraxxus in the world of Azeroth. It is one of the bets you have to beat in the bet battle. Failed Experiment is such a pet battle world quest in which you have to beat Gorgemouth.
- Level: 60
- Battle pet world quest
- Location: Maldraxxus
- Experience points: 9,440 XP
- Reputation: +125 and the undying army
Failed Experiment, commonly known as Gorgemouth, is a battle pet world quest that happens within World of Warcraft. It is a level 60 quest, which means players must reach level 60 to complete this quest. It takes place in Maldraxxus. In this quest, you have to beat Gorgemouth to gain rewards like 9,450 experience points and the reputation of +125 and an undying army.
Also Read | Rust Latest Update February 2021
How to beat Gorgemouth
- As Gorgemouth is a little powerful, you have to get going with two equivalent counterparts like Unborn Valkyr and Zandalari Kneebiter. Choose the third pet according to your wish.
- Start the quest by casting the curse of doom on Gorgemouth, making him shake a little bit.
- Then use haunt on Gorgemouth. This will replace the Valkyr.
- After completing the beating 50%, use both cast of doom and haunt. If Zandalari Kneebiter gets tired, turn your third pet into action.
- By doing this, you can easily beat the boss of the Failed Experiment and get the rewards.
I hope this guide will help you to beat Gorgemouth in a Failed Experiment pet battle. Thus these are the details you need to know about Gorgemouth in World of Warcraft.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about World Of Warcraft Gorgemouth. To get all the latest updates on World Of Warcraft, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Rocket League Authentication Failed