One of the most remarkable that is known for being notoriously difficult for newbies in the gaming world is Rust. This survival-type video game has recently launched its February updates for 2021. There are two two server options; hardcore and softcore for the Rust video game. The February Update in Rust is called Softcore Gamemode Update. Let us learn more what this Softcore Gamemode update is said to bring in the Rust video game.
Rust Latest Update February 2021
One of the most exciting update everyone is talking about in the Rust video game is Rust Marketplace. Now players like you, standing in the safe zone within the Rust virtual universe, can place orders and your desired items will get delivered by automated drone in the game.
Server tagging has also come into play in the Rust game. Server owners will finally be able to help the players towards navigating the most favourable servers, through tags in their server configurations. Addition of 10 new servers will feature in the Rust video game with the Softcore Gamemode Update.
This Softcore Gamemode update brings an all-new unique and simple version of the video game, Rust. This update is said to make Rust gameplay easier for newbies and infrequent gamers. This February update for Rust includes changes for the revival of Hapis Island, OG Twitch Drops(For Rust Twitch Steamers), Small Stash Exploit, Quality Of Life and more.
Rust softcore game-mode is coming on Feb 4th Update.
– Lower capped Team size (4)
– Auth limited to team size (4)
– Ability to spawn at bandit+compound
– Not all loot is lost on death, reclaimed at safe zone
– New official servers on launch (Feb 4th)
– Plus more
— Alistair McFarlane (@Alistair_McF) January 30, 2021
Softcore Game mode Experiment in Rust!
- When you’re killed, half of your inventory can be reclaimed by you at either the spot of your death or at a reclaim terminal (found at Bandit Town and the Outpost) – items in the reclaim terminal will de-spawn after 2 hours
- All players may now spawn at either the Bandit Town or Outpost safe zones at any time (provided they are not flagged as hostile)
- You may only view the contents of a wounded player
- Maximum team size is 4 (this includes the number of people who can authorize at a Tool Cupboard or on an Autoturret)
Some of Most Interesting Changes.
- Added Jackhammer admire
- Added Drones
- Now catching disk I/O exceptions when e.g. trying to take a screenshot with a full hard drive
- Death screen now displays death by poison correctly
- Added Drone marketplace
- Added game mode support
- Added softcore game mode
- Fixed finger clipping on admire Thompson
- Fixed thumb clipping through glove meshes with a bow equipped
- Fixed metal shopfront preventing construction placement in certain builds
- Can now deploy items inside deployable watchtowers
- Jackhammer skinnable
- Returned blue barrel
- Shotgun trap now has more accurate colliders
- Stricter shotgun trap placement
- Bradley no longer sits still when it loses sight of a player and is unable to find a better engagement area
Check out more information about the February Softcore Gamemode Update in Rust in the official notification here. If you want to catch a glimpse of the Softcore Gamemode Update in Rust in a visual form, here’s the trailer;
Read more: Rust minecraft server – a fan made server.