Grand Theft Auto(GTA) is an action-adventure game. It has a fiction of San Andreas. Furthermore, it can be played with a third-person or first-person perspective. The wind of VIP in GTA 5 hit the gaming world, which attained massive attention from the players globally. In this article, you will be going through the important facts related to VIP in GTA5 and how to Register as a VIP in GTA 5? So read this article till the end.
Also Read | GTA Online VIP
Who is a VIP
VIP is the CEO or the main head of the organization. This organization is a criminal organization that is formed to accomplish different tasks. VIP can hire other players as bodyguards and associates for protection purposes and other purposes also.
Also Read | GTA 6 Release Date on PS5 and Xbox One
How to Register as a VIP in GTA 5?
- To start your own Criminal organization, the foremost thing is a minimum balance, which means you must have a minimum balance of $1 million as capital.
- Firstly, Open the interaction menu.
- Secondly, Access SecuroServ
- At last, choose the option to register as a VIP
- Name your organization
- Go back to the interaction menu.
- Check “SecuroServ VIP” is available
- Your VIP life is now ready to begin.
Benefits to VIP | How to Register as a VIP in GTA 5?
- Hire bodyguards.
- Can hire up to 3 other players as bodyguards in free mode play.
- Unhand ammo for members.
- Relinquish armors for members of the organization.
- You can also access the new Ghost organization.
- Also, create an array for your organization.
- Entry to VIP work.
- Approach VIP abilities.
- Get all cash winnings that your bodyguards earn on a free mode play.
- Special vehicle deliveries.
Some takeaways | How to Register as a VIP in GTA 5?
- The VIP status lasts for four hours on a free mode play. In addition to this, time spent in jobs and heists is not included in 4 hours.
- To gain VIP status again, you need to wait for the next 12 hours.
- The maximum number of VIPs is 6. For more clarification, this limit is applied at any time in one session.
- Similarly, if you enter with 6 VIPs already active, you will be given a chance to suspend your VIP status.
- The entrance in the Personal Interaction menu will move to SecureServ VIP.
- Likewise, If any bodyguard plays false with you or the organization, you can terminate their employment.
- Moreover, Yacht has not considered your property.
- Since you cannot sell Yacht, the player can upgrade it.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information you need to know about How to Register as a VIP in GTA 5?. To get all the latest updates on GTA 5, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.