Learn more about Where to find Fortnite Shadow safe house: latest update and map. Comment your queries and stay tuned for more brief articles.
Fortnite is the name of an online video game accessible in Windows, Mac OS, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, iOS, and Android. The release date of this Epic Games development is July 25, 2017. It is a Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment publishment, and it features attractive gameplay.
Since it is based on survival, battle royale, and sandbox genre, it involves the players eliminating other players and a few NPC characters. In doing so, they will get rewards if the accomplished task is a part of any mission or special assignment.
125 million+ players and a huge fanbase are actively following this game and its updates.
Also Read | Hitman 3 Safe Code
Shadow Safe House – Fornite Updates | Where to Find Fortnite Shadow Safe House?
The in-game Shadow organization owns few landmark locations, which are prominently called the Shadow Safe Houses. Since they are sensitive locations, most of them appear to be regular buildings to keep up the inconspicuous appearance. The rest of them are located underground, for which you need to get to their secret entrance.
AI Shadow henchmen surround all the safe houses. They patrol around the house and will attack you on sight. Thus, the player must be quite cautious while approaching one safe house. The highlight is the ID scanner chests kept in these places, requiring you to open them by wearing a disguise. The chests present over here contain some great loot, and thus, it’s worth the try.
Chapter 2 of Fortnite comprises several exciting challenges in the spy theme. As a part of the second season, Week 2 challenges players must locate a Shadow safe house. The challenge requires you to break into it and obtain the reward.
Also Read | Resident Evil 3 Nurses Safe Station
Where to Find Fortnite Shadow Safe House?
Totally, there are five Shadow Safe Houses throughout the Fortnite map. The exact coordinates are:
- North of Holly Hedges or South of Sweaty Sands: This place has a building in plain sight. As the name suggests, it will be on the south of Sweaty Sands or on the north of Holly Hedges. The simplest way to get near the building is by reaching the pond and following the dirty trail. You can then infiltrate this Shadow Safe House.
- North of Misty Meadows: Once you get to this region, head to Lazy Lake’s biggest island. The building present here is itself a Shadow Safe House. Land on its roof to avoid the chance of being shot down.
- East of Craggy Cliffs: Head straight to this place and land on the top of the hill. There will be a building in that area, from where you can spot a dumpster. Head towards it and jump into it. You will automatically be transported to a Shadow Safe House.
- Pleasant Park: The Easter edge of Pleasant park consists of a road leading out of this arena. Head to the closest building in that exact spot and go around it. There will be a portable toilet near a dumpster which will lead you to a Shadow Safe House.
- East of main Frenzy Farm: There will be a petrol station near this region near which you can observe a small brick building. Go inside it to find the portable toilet and it will lead to Shadow Safe House.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about Where to Find Fortnite Shadow Safe House? To get all the latest updates on Fortnite, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Pokemon Go Gengar