The latest patch updates for Call of Duty Balck ops cold war are being released and updated soon in the game. It is good news for the gamers as they were waiting for the long or this patch update. All you need to do is read the whole article about the patch update and more.
Also Read | Halo MCC Season 5 Update is Out!
Call of duty Black Ops Cold War Latest Patch Update
- This patch update for Black Ops Cold War is getting earlier than the upcoming big Zombies update.
- This week, the new patch for the game is coming, but it should be remembered that the major zombie expansion won’t include this.
- Instead, a playlist update will feature this week, something that happens every week or two daily.
- The Cold War Black Ops seeks to involve the return of Gunfight Snipers, But it doesn’t seem as anything is being changed in the Black Ops World, aside from that.
- Activision posted this latest news in a recent blog post, which does not mention any changes to Call of Duty Warzone’s playlist.
What’s new in the Patch Update?
- With new vulnerabilities and bugs being discovered by players seeking to squeak out as many victories as possible, there’s still space for progress.
- As a hint, the Resurgence Duos might be replaced by Trios, or that for a while, the mode would vanish entirely.
- This will not include any new playable material but maybe the setup for the February 4 launch of the new Firebase Z map.
- The multiplayer patch update is also added to the new patch update.
- This week, two lethal bundles, each with their own exclusive themes, will be available.
New Prop Hunt maps, Express MP map, and 40-player Endurance mode arrives on February 4 in Black Ops Cold War. https://t.co/88O2aipMld
— CharlieIntel (@charlieINTEL) January 28, 2021
Read More | Can you Buy Credits in Forza Horizon 4?
Read More | Forza Motorsport 8 Release Date