The wait is finally over!!! After months of anticipation, Halo: The Master Chief Collection Season 5 has been officially released!! And it brings a lot of new things to keep the players engaged. The new season comes with over a hundred pieces of unlockable items and also a hundred-tier battle pass. So there will be a lot going on to keep the players busy this season.
The developers also announced that this is going to be a huge update over the last Season. A hoard of new skins and several other unlockables are also making an entrance. Here is a complete guide on what’s new this season. Read on to find out all the latest Patch Notes, Battle Pass, and Much More.
Also Read | Halo Infinite Cancellation Rumors
The New Season is Here!
Halo has been here for a long time with a great fan following and for great reason too. The game developers have constantly amazed players with their innovative gameplay.
The huge popularity of the game has led to the creation of several sequels of the game. Halo: The Master Chief Collection compiles all the best sequels of the game together and has attained huge popularity.
It was released in November 2014 for Xbox One. Due to rising popularity, however, it was released in a phased manner between 2019 and 20.
The collection has been created by 343 industries the collection Consists:
- Halo 4
- Halo: Reach
- Halo 3: ODST
- Halo 3
- Halo 2: Anniversary
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Finally, after quite an anticipation, Season 5 of the collection was released just yesterday. The new season comes with a plethora of updates. With an updated file size for pc over 6 GB and for Xbox over 9 GB, this season is sure to be a humongous update.
Also Read | Halo Infinite Sweepstakes
The Latest Patch Notes, Battle Pass, and Much More
Here are all the details about the new updates :
- The version: 1.2094.0.0
- A brand new season by the name ‘Anvil’ has been announced. This will be the fifth seasonal update for the series.
- The new season comes with a brand new 100 tier Battle Pass, which the players can progress by completing the various quests.
- A variety of new skin and unlockables are also introduced this season.
- The season also provides an option to toggle a disable setting, disable all the new skins, and enjoy classic mode.
- More than a hundred new items are also made available for unlocking players, including the anticipated GRD helmet.
- Finally, the update will be available on all platforms, i.e., PC, Xbox One, Xbox series S, and Xbox series X.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about Halo MCC Season 5 Update. To get all the latest updates on Halo 5, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | What is Xbox Game Pass?