Minecraft has added 21w03a new Glow squid in its upcoming update. You need to know what a new about this update and the new Glow squid. So read till the end.
Also Read | Hitman 3 Ending Story Guide
About the new update:
- The new features added in 21W03A are:
- Added Glow Lichen!
- Added glow squid!
What is Glow Lichen:
- In the caves, the dim source of light is generated.
- It collects in using the shears.
- By using bonemeal it spreads it on the surfaces.
What is Glow Squid:
- Glow squids are well–lighted and can be seen from long distance.
- When it’s killed glow squids drops glow ink sacs.
- Glow ink sacs are used to make text visible, and it is used on signs at night, which worked fine with colors.
- To remove the glow effect use an ink sac.
- If the axolotls see any glow squids, they will attack it, so be careful.
Also Read | The Pele Cup in Fortnite
What are the changes in 21W03A:
Dripstone blocks can be built from 4 dripstone spikes.
How to get the SnapShot:
The Minecraft: Java edition Snapshot version is available for users. Open the Minecraft launcher to install the snapshot update and activate the snapshot from the installation tab.
Some fixed Bugs in 21W03A:
Here are the some bugs fixed in the 21W03A
- MC–9568 – While growing up near a strong wall, mobs suffocate/go via blocks.
- MC–89880 – Weight 0 spawner crashes the game.
- MC–91522 – Shulker desyncs location and produces ghost shulker when the shulker–ridden boat or minecart is killed.
- MC92349- Animals should not be fooled by players with food when other players are closest to the animal.
- MC–92867 – Setting the Json text value to null throws and crashes exceptions
Java players, get ready to glow things up! Encounter the magnificently emissive glow squid in the latest Java snapshot – and use their ink sacs to illuminate your item frames and signs!
Learn how to get the snapshot:
— Minecraft (@Minecraft) January 20, 2021
Read More | Huldufolk Set Assassins Creed Valhalla
Read More | Destiny 2 How To Start Mission And Find Hawkmoon