Want to update yourself with all the information about Code 103 Apex Legends – How to fix error code 103? Here is something you might be looking for. Sneak a peek!
Apex Legends is a first-person shooter game that is free to play. This Battle royale based game was developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts (EA). This game is being played in Windows, PS4, and Xbox One since Feb 4, 2019. Nintendo Switch and iOS, Android will get this game in 2021 and 2022, respectively.
The gameplay is quite prominent because it features similar shooting game tactics and plays style. There will be twenty squads, each comprising of three players. A player will be depicted as a pre-made character called “Legends.” Each team will have 15 playable characters, and each member gets one. This character will decide the player’s characteristics, skillset, and other abilities.
Also Read | Apex Legends Mobile Release Date
Code 103 Apex Legends
Code 103 is an error code that is recently making frequent occurrence in Apex Legends. It is an issue where the player is unable to log into the game under certain circumstances. It also disables players from signing in to their EA accounts. The error pops up with a message saying- “unable to complete EA account sign in.”
Although this issue majorly comes to PS4 gamers, an enormous audience from PC and Xbox complain about this issue. Though there are a few solutions available, it isn’t always fixable. For a temporary solution, you can try one of the below methods.
Also Read | Apex Legends Season 8 Release Date
How to fix Error Code 103?
If this error is often interrupting your game and intervening in your playtime, try the below techniques to overcome it.
- Check for the servers. See if their status is up or down. Sometimes you won’t be able to connect if the server is under maintenance, so look out for that.
- Ensure that your internet connection is stable. If not, you might need to restart your router.
- Try restarting your device or console. It may resume the game.
- If none of the above works, it is better to go old school. Give a complaint to the technical support team. Probably, they will come up with a proper solution.
- Last but not least, keep trying. Sometimes, you will regain your game after a purse, or a break, so try continuously. Hopefully, it may work.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Code 103 Apex Legends. To get all the latest updates on Apex legends, follow us on Game Stanza and Google News.
Read More | Valorant Error Code 68