Dragon Quest Walk, created by COLOPL and released by Square Enix, is an AR role-playing video game. It was released in Japan on 12 September 2019 and is free-to-play in the Dragon Quest series.
In this article, we will be exploring the new update of the Dragon Quest Walk.
Also Read | Cyberpunk 2077 All Missions List
Explore Dragon Quest walk New Year Present:
- A new feature has been added to Walk Mode to make using Smelly Bags, Gold Orbs, and Exp Orbs easier.
- If you tap on Walk Mode now, there will be shortcuts on the left side of the screen.
- Before update 2.7.1, to use these items, you would have to cancel out of Walk Mode and activate each item individually, which took up some time.
- A new Smart Walk has become available from today and contains some new information.
- Defeat special event monsters to lift the curse off of the people.
- You will be able to get rewards for lifting curses.
- Challenge the special Elite enemy that will appear during this event.
- The new five-star weapon that is the inferno wand, has also been added.
- The event will start on January 15th.
- The new event will start from 15:00 on January 15th.
- The Inferno Wand is going to be a Sage weapon that will have Gira based attributes.
- The Frozen Kingdom and the Inferno Siblings will be a winter-themed event and replace Dai’s Grand Adventure collaboration event.
- We are going to have some new enemies that will appear on the field, as well as a new elite enemy.
- A curse has been put on the kingdom, and we will have to defeat the event enemies to lift the curse.
- The Inferno Wand is going to be a Gira based Sage weapon with the powerful Grand Inferno spell.
- Grand Inferno is a Gira spell that summons a blazing eruption from the ground to do massive Gira spell damage to one enemy.
- A new advanced class is also coming soon.
- The name of this class is yet to be revealed.
- The New Class will require a Warrior and Thief to be level 50.
Also Read | Pokemon Sword and Shield
In short, a new event will start from tomorrow and will feature a new weapon.
Read More | NVidia GeForce WHQL Testing