Cyberpunk 2077 came with a banger, with over 22 million concurrent users at the release date. That’s something worth waiting for! From the release date on 10th December 2020 to the beginning of the game in 2013. The developers have gone through a lot during this moment; with the time invested, the game becomes more sophisticated and dynamic in terms of story line. In this article, we will talk about the Cyberpunk 2077 all Missions List and take you through all the missions one by one. This article might be long, so sit back and relax.
Cyberpunk 2077 Lifepath
Before getting into the Cyberpunk 2077 all Missions List, Cyberpunk 2077 makes you choose your initial life paths. There are three life paths to choose from, and each diverts your story into different scenarios. Every choice you make will change the story accordingly.
The Three Life paths are:
- The Street Kid
- The Nomad
- The Corpo-Rat
The first thing you get to decide is Life-path. This only affects the prologue of the game; after the prologue, you can continue with the basic game story of Cyberpunk 2077. You can do all trophies, achievements, romances, endings, and main missions despite your lifepath. Now let’s talk about the Cyberpunk 2077 all Missions List.
Also Read | Cyberpunk 2077 money hack – Explained!
All Prologue Main Story Missions
The game starts with different prologues according to your life path chosen; apart from that, you will get into the starting missions, and they are basically aiming practice.
- Practice makes perfect
- The Rescue
1) Practice makes Perfect Mission Walk through
After a certain story choice, you will meet Jackie Welles, who turns out to be your best buddy in the game. He hands over a VR chip for you to practice aim on bots. You’ll go through a certain amount of practice sessions. Let’s talk about that.
- You first talk to the instructor regarding your training and missions further.
- First Training: Shoot all the targets and finish at a given time.
- Second Training: It is hacking training, Scan, and hack objects to complete.
- Third Training: Here, you’ll be given stealth training, stay out of enemies’ sight, and proceed to the goal.
- Fourth Training: Advanced combat training, Learn new moves and abilities for future use.
Also Read | CSGO binds – jump throw and hand change binds.
All Act 1 Main Missions
- The Ripperdoc job: V, the main protagonist, meets with Victor, the ripperdoc, who fixes cybernetic prostheses’ issues.
- The Ride: V meets with Dex, who asks you to deal with Maelstrom gangs, and meets with Evelyn Parker, the client of this job.
- The Pickup: You will negotiate with the Maelstromers to get The Flathead, and then you proceed for the free brick.
- Removing the virus: During the main mission, “The pickup”, you will be asked to remove some malware from a chip, so it will lead you to a mission where you have to breach protocol and apply all the hacking techniques you have learned.
- The Heist mission: V and Jackie enter Konpeki Plaza to steal the Relic from Yorinobu’s safe.
- Love like fire: When you enter the mission, you will see Johnny starts bursting the forces of Arasaka with his buddies, as your path collides.
All Act 2 Main Missions in Cyberpunk 2077
- Playing for time: V, barely alive, now has to get to the bottom of things
- The space in between: V enters Fingers’ clinic to find Evelyn.
- Automatic Love: V ventures out to different parts of the city to look for Evelyn.
- Ghost town: To track down the Engineer, V must enlist help from Johnny’s old crew, Rogue. But she’s not doing it for free.
- lightning breaks: V & Panam decides to make a rocket go boom, but will things go according to plan?
- Life during Wartime: Panam & V hunt down Martin to find Hellman.
- Disasterpiece: V purchases an illegal braindance to find clues for Evelyn’s location.
- Double Life: V dive into Evelyn’s memories with the braindance to find more clues.
- M’ap Tan pelen: To find the Voodoo Boys, V asks Mr. Hands help.
- I walk the line: V takes the job from Placide to meet Brigitte.
- Transmissions: V accepts Brigitte’s offer and extract the fragment of Silverhand’s engram.
- Down on the street: V meet up with Takemura to get introduced to his friend Oda.
- Gimme Danger: V sneaks into Arasaka Industrial Park to hack the float to meet Hanako
- Play it safe: Help Takemura reach Hanako by defeating snipers around him
- Search and destroy: V talks to Hanako to tell the truth about Saburo’s death. One of the interesting mission in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Tapeworm: Johnny take over V’s unconscious body and take her to somewhere safe
All Act 3 Main Missions in Cyberpunk 2077
- Nocturne OP55N1: V meet with Hanako at embers to get rid of the construct.
- Last Caress: V rescues Hanako by defeating elite guards.
- Total immortal: V and Hanako attends the board meeting to make a testimony on Yorinobu’s murder. Last mission of the Cyberpunk 2077.
Read more: How to Create characters in Cyberpunk 2077? here.
Read more: Download cyberpunk 2077 crack version, here.