Excited about the Outlast Trials here is the good news for you, The Outlast Trials Release Date. Today we will tell you everything about the new horror game Outlast Trials. So, stay tuned.
The Outlast Trials is an upcoming video game produced and released by Red Barrels for first-person psychological horror survival. It is the third installment in the Outlast series, acting as a prequel to a mysterious Cold War experiment to the first two games and features test subjects.
The Outlast Trials Release Date
- Set in the age of the Cold War, the good people at the Murkoff Company involuntarily employ human guinea pigs to test advanced brainwashing and mind control techniques.
- Your values will be questioned, your endurance tested, and your sanity crushed in a world of mistrust, terror, and abuse. All in the interest of growth, research, and benefit.
- It’s gonna be a multiplayer game co-op game up to 4 players.
- The game trailer is set in an asylum-like operating room surrounded by a very conscious person operating with three surgeons. The next scenes show a character chasing a long, tall creature.
When is the Outlast Trials Releasing?
- It’s is releasing at the initial start of 2021 butt there is no confirmation of the release month.
- It’s gonna be the third installment of the Outlast game.
- Outlast Trials will be available for PlayStation 5, the new Xbox, and for the PC.
Survive alongside friends or dare to face the experiments by yourself. Your freedom ends in 2021.
Welcome to the Outlast Trials.
— Red Barrels (@TheRedBarrels) June 13, 2020