The Wind waker is the tenth installment to, The Legend of Zelda Series. It is an action plus adventure game. This game is developed by Nintendo and published for Nintendo Itself. The wind weaker game is only available on the GameCube and Wii U platform which is a home video console. It was released in the year 2002 worldwide.
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Walkthrough
Gamers are given the role of a boy who is set to go on an adventure. In your journey, you will get to see a lot of beautiful oceans, islands, and dungeons. Your role in the game is to free your sister who has been kidnaped by the enemies. Along, the journey, you will have to talk to a lot of NPC’s and go through side quests to get more powerful weapons and things to help you on your mission.
Some of the major places to cover in the game
Outset Island-The mission starts here. You will have a conversation with your sister Aryll, head to see your grandma. You have to collect the hero’s clothes, the hero’s sword, telescope, and hero’s shield from this place.
- Pirate Ship– From the following place you just have to get the spoils bag
- Forsaken Fortress– You have to task to retrieve your sword and try to save your sister here.
- Windfall Island- You have to collect the Sail, Picto Box, and the free tingle from this place.
- Dragon Roost Cavern– You have to collect the Grappling hook and you to defeat the boss to get Din’s Pearl
- Forest Heaven– In this, you have to enter a forest where you have to help a tree called Deku, take the Deku leaf, and float to the forbidden woods
- Forbidden woods- Here you have to defeat the boss and get the boomerang and the Farore’s Pearl
- Great fish Isle- Here you have to team up with Quill
- Windfall Island- Collect the bombs and the song of passing and gain the rights to the Pirate ship
- Outset Island: Jabun– Here you will help grandma. Jabun is missing, Find him and collect Nayru’s Pearl
- Gale Isle– You have to collect the wind God’s Aria. Help Makar to explore the dungeon and collect the Hookshot. You also have to open up the wind temple
- Triforce 8– you have to complete the dungeon on overlook island. Collect the Triforce Chart and help in finding the shart
- Ganon’s Castle– You have to defeat the four bosses, Puppet Ganon here. you to collect the Light Arrows and finally defeat the loss boss.
This is all for the walkthrough, Zelda property will be celebrating its 35th anniversary in February this year. So, Updates and New releases are expected by the fans.