In this article we have provided steps to install KDE Plasma & Cinnamon on pop OS Linux desktop.
- Linux is an open source UNIX operating system developed by Linus Torvalds released on 17th September,1991. It was an open source UNIX operating system developed for personal computers and originally designed based on Intel X86 architecture.
- KDE was one of the most used desktop environment interface across world for Unix systems. It was an interface with good well features developed by KDE and released on 2014. now present version of KDE was fifth generation.
Steps to Install KDE Plasma:
Here we have provided step by step process to install KDE Plasma in your system
- you need to click & open command panel first
- Use Sudo apt update command to run system update
- After that install KDE Plasma desktop on pop OS Linux desktop with command: sudo apt install plasma-desktop. click enter.
- Installation will be started. and after installation got completed, you have to logout or restart the system.
- you will find a Gear icon on right side click it before you login into system and in that select an option plasma.
- After selection of plasma, if you want KDE desktop on Pop OS you should have to enter your login credentials.
- If KDE Plasma creates you an problem in your system you can simply uninstall it by logging out of system again then select POP interface default in Gear icon during login and after that login using your credentials. after login run the following command in command prompt panel- sudo apt remove plasma-desktop.
By doing these following steps you can simply install and uninstall the KDE plasma.
It was the one of important and most used desktop environment developed by Linux mint team in 2011. it was good and beautiful interface for Windows 10 and used by many people due to it’s flexibility, speed of doing work and so on.
Steps to Install Cinnamon:
Below we have provided steps to install Cinnamon
- Open command prompt and then run the command to update system sudo apt update.
- After that use command sudo apt install cinnamon to install the Cinnamon.
- After that installation will be started and after completion of installation logout of your system.
- Now, click on gear icon available during login in to the system and click the option cinnamon.
- Login your system with your required credentials after login you will find Cinnamon desktop in your system.
- And if that desktop was creating issues and not flexible with your system you can uninstall it by logging out of system and select default interface in Gear icon available and login normally with your credentials.
- After login use the command sudo apt remove cinnamon in command prompt.
For More Information Please Stay Tuned To Our Website Game Stanza
Read more: CSGO jump throw and hand change binds.