Destiny 2 launched their new season beyond light just this November. There were many highlights of the season, but one which attracted the players the most was the exotic shotgun “Duality,” and it’s newly launched perk catalyst. Here’s is a full account of how the shotgun Duality Catalyst Destiny 2 performs and a full guide on how to get it for free!!!
Also Read | Cyberpunk 2077 Shoot to Thrill
Duality Catalyst Destiny 2
Destiny 2 has a hoard of weapons ranging from the hand cannon Ace of Spades to the bulky Anarchy grenade launcher. There is a gun for all players, no matter what style of game they prefer.
Every player has a different play style; hence everyone has their favorites, but there is no denying that shotguns are damn fun. The way they destroy the enemies at close range is absolutely satisfying.
The game has a range of shotguns, be it the classy Legend of Acrius or the kinetic Chaperone, or the heavy Tractor Cannon. All of those are awesome, though the talk of the town right now is the solar duality. The gun is rightly introduced as “The question becomes whether or not to fire, not where to aim.”
It is an exotic level gun. The gun has already impressive statistics of :
- Impact: 80
- Range: 73
- Stability: 53
- Handling: 76
- Reload Speed:11
- Rounds/Min: 65
But in the new season, a new weapon mod called Catalyst was launched, which further enhanced weapon abilities.
It increases the range by 20 points and the magazine size by 2, making the already perfect shotgun unstoppable.
Also Read | Destiny 2 Means to an End Quest
The fastest way to get duality with the catalyst mod
The gun is included in the Season of the hunt battle pass. So if you’ve already purchased the battle pass, go and claim it now!!!
If you’re opting for the free to play mode, you have to rank up to level 35 to get your hands on the level duality.
Okay, so once you have clinched the duality, follow these steps to get the catalyst mod:
- Head over to the gunsmith here. You’ll find a bunch of tasks to complete to unlock the mod.
- Okay, so for part 1, Earn points from strike playlist completions, Nightfalls Gambit matches, and Crucible matches. (Tip: Crucible wins, Gambit wins, and Nightfall: the Ordeal completions on Legend difficulty or higher grant the most efficient progress.)
- For part 2, you’ve done 100 targets in PvE with duality and kill 50 guardians with the duality in the crucible.
- Head back to the gunsmith. You’ll find catalyst is unlocked. Pick it up.
- Now you’ve to grind at least 400 kills with the gun to upgrade it.
- After you’ve got 400 kills, you’re good to go.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Duality Catalyst destiny 2. To get more updates on Destiny 2, follow us on Game Stanza.
Read More | Best Skins of Vandal