Cyberpunk 2077 Shoot to thrill. The newly released game by Projekt red, Cyberpunk 2077, the most awaited game of the decade – has brought many new challenges. Let’s talk about the shooting range competition and how to complete the shooting range challenge.
Cyberpunk 2077 shoot to thrill
In act 2 of cyberpunk 2077, Wilson will give you a call about the shooting range competition, enabling you to play for the shoot to thrill quest. You might remember Wilson from the side job in the earlier part of the game called the Gun, where he gave you a free iconic pistol. When you first visited the gun shop, you might have lost the show and had to return with no rewards, but now you can retake part and win the competition with our tricks and tips! Cyberpunk 2077 Shoot to thrill – tips to get first place.
How to win the shooting range competition ?
Cyberpunk 2077; There are some terms and conditions for the shooting range competition in Shoot to Thrill; You need to get at least 40 points. The total point is 100, but you only require 40/100 to gain first place. This can vary from player to player, so you can stick to 40 points to be the first place holder.
To begin the competition:
- Visit Wilson at the 2nd amendment gun shop.
- Head to the marked shooting booth and wait for the competition to start.
- Ready up twice for the verification because someone brings a double-barrel shotgun to the range against the rules.
- Once the competition starts, shoot as many targets as you can.
- You can shoot any target you want; it doesn’t require you to be in your lane only.
- So, take out the gun and start shooting the targets.
Also Read | Rocket league season end – season 1 rewards?
Cyberpunk 2077 Shoot to thrill rewards; After the competition is over, Wilson gives you a power pistol called the M-10AF Lexington as a reward if you win the competition. A 59.8 DPS with 10-12 damage per shot and 5.36 attacks per second. This is a heavy weapon and requires skill to improve the gun mechanism.
Read more: How to create characters in cyberpunk 2077?