Guys if you are experiencing server issues in Apex Legends then please sit back and read the articles about how to fix the server problem in Apex Legend.
Apex Legends Server Down
- The Server down problem is because of the major outage around the various platforms and games.
- The Origin site and other EA multiplayer services suffering from the same problems.
- Because of this situation, Gamers are struggling to get online.
- Maybe your DNS is not having the proper connection.
- ‘Link to the server timed out’ has emerged as a new one among several errors.
- Due to these continuous connectivity problems, playing the game has seriously become a challenge.
How to fix The Apex Legends Server down?
- When you start the game enter the main menu and don’t click on any button for playing.
- Just clicks the accessibility button for a couple of times using the analog stick and then the Data Center menu will appear on the screen.
- Now you can see the various available servers for you and you can choose which server is better for you.
- A server with a good ping is always a good option for playing.
- Personally, I would recommend the Dallas server because it has a very low ping of 18.
- Apex Legends Developers have pushed a small server update fix.
We’ve pushed out a small server update to fix the following:
🔸Placing Rampart walls at the feet of players on the train killing them
🔸Error causing players to die while charging a Sentinel
🔸Players being able to be killed while spawning on the train before they have control
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) December 9, 2020