The wait is finally over, guys. The latest version of Nintendo Smash Ultimate. Read all the way through to know about the recent Nintendo Smash Ultimate Patch Notes.
Nintendo Smash Ultimate is a popular crossover fighting game. The game features characters from different fandoms. The latest patch is out. Numbered as 10.1.0 on the official website, the patch’s coolest feature is the popular Final Fantasy character Sephiroth. Fans had been expecting the antagonist to join the fighter ranks for a while now. You can either purchase the DLC individually at $5.99. Or, you can purchase the newly released Fighter Pass Vol. 2.
The Fighter Pass Vol 2. contains 6 different DLCs. Three of the challenger packs have been released, namely, Min Min, Steve & Alex, and Sephiroth. Additionally, the following content can also be downloaded after purchase.
- Barret’s Outfit
- Tifa’s Outfit
- Aerith’s Outfit
- Chocobo Hat
- Geno Hat + Outfit
Here is a quick look at Barret’s Cloud Outfit:
Also Read | Tekken 8 release date
Nintendo Smash Ultimate: Version 10.1.0 (22/12/2020)
- These are the spirits that will appear in the shop on the Vault menu:
- Cait Sith
- Red XIII
- The Turks & Rufus Shinra
- Bahamut ZERO
- Chocobo & Moogle
- You can now switch between different artwork for Cloud’s spirit.
- Making videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased is not possible. (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- You can now switch between “Random from all songs” and “Random from My Music” for the Battlefield, Small Battlefield, Big Battlefield, and Final Destination stages.
- To switch between options, access My Music via the Options or the Vault and then press the X Button.
- The Final Smash for Cloud’s P2, P4, P6, and P8 color variations has been changed to Omnislash Ver. 5. (This essentially functions the same as a regular Omnislash.)
- Fighter adjustments have been made to make the heroes more balanced.
Also Read | Among Us Switch Crossplay
Full list of all the Fighter Adjustments
[table id=57 /]
The most noticeable buff would be to Olimar on Nintendo Smash Ultimate Patch Notes. And Players can expect to perform some cool combos by strategically placing Pikmin during the fight.
So, there you go guys. This is all you need to know about the Nintendo Smash Ultimate Patch Notes. To know more about the latest updates on Nintendo, visit their official website.
Read More | Phantasy Star Online 2