Minecraft Dungeons Patch notes, After the several bug reports made by different users. The developers have finally decided to fix the bugs and now we can see a lot of new changes. Let’s dig deep into the new updates from Minecraft dungeons.
About: Minecraft Dungeons
Minecraft Dungeons was developed by Double Eleven and Mojang Studios, is a dungeon crawler video game developed by Xbox Game Studios. It is a spin-off of Minecraft, the sandbox video game, and was released on May 26, 2020, for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One.
It is not plain, and it is just easy to learn and play Minecraft Dungeons. However, that has always been the secret of the unusual, fun, family-friendly games from the giant studios: it is not about making things simple. It is about making things elegant. Above all else, this game is elegant. Microsoft is branching out with Minecraft’s branding, but doing so in a way that takes fans further into the gaming world while easily teaching some very complex ideas about tactics and strategy.
Minecraft Dungeons: Gameplay
The plot is thin, but it is charming. There is an evil “villager” who is doing terrible things to good people and good ground, and your brave squad of adventurers must fight against all his minions before you eventually meet and fight him, ending his reign of terror. The campaign itself is short at the start, and it should take less than 10 hours or even the most dedicated explorer to finish, but doing so is only the beginning. Finishing the game on the regular difficulty setting unlocks the next higher difficulty option. You can further change each level’s challenge to improve the quality of the loot lost by enemies.
Minecraft Dungeons Patch notes – Bugfixes and more
The game is easy to explain, but that does not mean it is dull. Maybe “simple” is a bad term, and “elegant” is more appropriate. Although it seems like Minecraft Dungeons may be a stripped-down approach to current, more “adult” games, the mentality of paring genre tropes down to their basic forms does not hurt the action itself. The game is simple to understand and begin to play with a single effective tutorial. Still, players will also need to learn how to handle large groups of enemies, work together to share resources and prepare character builds, and execute skill and precision on their plans for each boss character.
- The fixes, which the new patch note provides, are (taken from Minecraft official page):
- They Fixed the Apocalypse Plus prompt(APp) appearing after every completed mission (MCD-4879).
- Although this prompt will still appear once with each restart of the game, a full fix for the issue will be announced in an upcoming update.
- The Cooldown Reduction now affects the Satchel of Elements and Scatter Mines (MCD-4892).
- Fixed mobs not spawning during Night Mode.
- They Disabled invisibility for enchanted mobs because that was too intense!
However, the fixes are a big upgrade; but still, the players will feel something missing.
Minecraft Dungeons: Final Words
It is not especially great as a side option, given the limitations and performance degradation. Nevertheless, if you have a Nintendo Switch, Minecraft Dungeons is still a fun game, even with performance issues. Nevertheless, if you want to play it on the PC, my suggestion would be to give this one a miss.
- Operating System – Windows 7,8 and 10 (update from November 2019 or higher,64-bit with the latest updates)
- Processor(CPU)- Core i5 2.8GHz or similar
- Graphics Card(GPU)-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 or DX11 GPU equivalent to 2 GB of VRam
- RAM Memory – 8GB
Read more: How to get diamond portal in minecraft.