Call of Duty: Warzone update 1.31 has shown up to fix the most recent emphasis of the Stim glitch and a couple of other minor issues identified with XP payouts, weapon reloads, and the sky is the limit from there. While none of the changes modify Warzone as far as players might be concerned, the little fix carries a touch of clean to a fight royale experience that has been enduring an onslaught lately. Peruse the full fix notes beneath kindness of the most recent Treyarch blog entry.
Call of Duty: Warzone Update
‘Call of Duty: Warzone’ update 1.31 has shown up to fix the most recent Stim glitch. Peruse the full fix notes underneath. Honorable obligation: Warzone’ is accessible now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Also Read | Thermal Stim Escape from Tarkov
Newsweek Subscription Offers
- New fix to eliminate endless stim glitch
- The issue originated from the player stalling out in a legacy state in the wake of tossing back a live explosive
- Changed match reward and execute XP compensation of Kingslayer mode to be more by Verdansk BR
- This is important for our proceeded with exertion to standardize XP prizes across our different game modes.
- Changed the circumstance of ammunition recharging during void reloads for BOCW weapons.
Also Read | Fortnite New Update 15.30
Newsweek Subscription Offers
- Certain administrator missions for Stitch should now follow as planned.
- Fixed visual for the “Cumbersome” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high distinction levels, progress towards next level appeared in Barracks Seasonal Progression didn’t coordinate with what was appeared on the top flag of the primary menu.
- Taken out Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Reviewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will currently show the right watch.
- Fixed different minor issues, including pictures, symbols, and names
Also Read | Warzone Update 1.32
- Fixed an accident that happens when dispatching the game because of changes being made to Windows GDI32
The greatest element of this extremely focused on Warzone update is, obviously, the furthest down the line endeavor to check the progressing battle against Stim glitches. The fifth or 6th emphasis of the glitch—contingent upon who one converses with—players could burn through frag and gas projectiles to fool the game into giving them limitless Tactical Equipment.
The move was genuinely like other Stim glitches we’ve found previously. However, it shouldn’t work any longer once this most recent update is introduced. Auxiliary to that is the hotly anticipated acclimation to broken reloads for specific weapons too. After the present fix, Black Ops Cold War weapons shouldn’t adversely affect reloads and running like they used to.
The fixes found in update 1.31 show up during a violent few weeks for Warzone. On top of the continuous battle against Stim glitches, the game’s designers at Raven Software likewise needed to defy analysis from serious players who have stopped playing because of a plenitude of hacking in standard anterooms.
While Activision made waves recently by forbidding upwards of 60,000 programmer accounts, the present update revises negative player discernment much further by tending to the more modest rich-based issues that have sprung up. Most Warzone players would concur the game is still somewhat of a wreck, yet this little update should make your matches marginally less untidy.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Call of Duty Warzone Update. To get all the latest updates on Call of Duty Warzone, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Apex Legends 1.56 Update Patch Notes