After a constant delay, the Trial of Osiris has been returned to the game. Further, the foremost thing which one has to do is the visit to the Saint-14. He is the new trail vendor. Also, he can be found in the Tower Hangar every Friday. Check the complete article for further information.
Also Read | Cryptic Notes Destiny 2
Trials of Osiris Destiny 2
The trial of Osiris has been announced officially on March 12, 2021. Further, the map of this trial will vary from one week to another week. However, the rewards are similar, but the weapon roll may be different from one another. Further, many rewards are depending on the number of wins you have this weekend.
- If you have three wins, you will have a chance to grab a Gauntlet, and this is for the titan. On the other hand, if you will not earn three consecutive wins under any conditions. Make sure to pick up the troll engram. However, for hunter and warlock, there will be Pyrrhic Ascent Grasps and Gloves, respectively.
- Now, if you have five consecutive wins, you will be grabbing a hand cannon, i.e., Igneous Hammer and the Solar hand cannon. Further, the igneous hammer is a legendary hand cannon that further consists of high recoil and damage.
- Furthermore, on seven consecutive wins, the reward which you will achieve is Sola’s Scar. Further, it is a powerful sword and also a legendary one. Also, it can launch a heavy projectile attack. Additionally, it is one of the exclusive swords at the event of the game.
- In addition to the above, there is one more thing which is Flawless. The reward here is Adept the messenger kinetic plus rifle. This rifle can cause serious damage but have a slow speed. Moreover, this weapon works more accurately when you are stationary, and further, it aims down sights. It fires 340 rounds per minute, and it has well-built stats.
- The most important fact is the location of the trial of Osiris, i.e., the last city on Earth. Exactly, it is Midtown.
- Further, there are some astonishing perks also. Chain reaction and Vorpal weapon are some perks here.
- Not only this, those players who have seven wins without any single loss may score a flawless run. The one with the flawless run may go to the Lighthouse. Once you have done with the flawless run, you will be receiving additional rewards.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about Destiny 2 Trials Loot This Week. To get all the latest updates on Destiny 2, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | The Long Goodbye Destiny 2