Bungie released Destiny 2 update 2.13 (hotfix 184.108.40.206) on March 2, 2021. So, in this article, we are going to talk about Destiny 2 Update 2.13. Kindly, read this article till the end to know everything about it.
Destiny 2 is a free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie. It sets in a mythic science fiction world multiplayer shared world environment with elements of role-playing games. It has two game modes like PVE and PVP.
Also Read | New Exotic Quest Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Update 2.13
In this update 2.13, no new features or additional characters are coming. They have fixed the large number of bugs in Season of Chosen. They also have introduced the various quality of life improvements. It’s live from March 2, 2021. They have fixed battleground, presage, and other various activities. This update on PlayStation is 291MB, Xbox one is 820MB, and PC is 180MB.
Also Read | The Voice on the Other Side Destiny 2
Activities | Destiny 2 Update 2.13
- Fixed issues in beneficial modifiers that are not functioning in battleground activities
- Fixed the Colossus combatants who would become lost on the battlefield.
- Fixed the combatant names, which were wrongly translated to Korean.
- Fixed the respawn of players in unfavorable areas, which leads to death.
- Players now launch their first presage activity without its associated quest.
- They will fix the problems like launch a mission without a quest and launch a master activity without their next update.
Also Read | Destiny 2 Reset Time
Gameplay and Investment | Destiny 2 Update 2.13
Increased the Penumbral blast detonation damage to 80 base damage, reverting previous changes.
Fixed the issue where players who wouldn’t own Mindvault ornament see the ornament bucket of Insurmountable skillfort and placed “requires mod items” error ribbons.
Fixed an issue where No Time to Explain’s ornament couldn’t be selected or equipped on alternate platforms.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Renamed the Cosmodrome Battlegrounds activity to “Battlegrounds: Foothold.”
- Updated the War Table Weekly Challenge name to “Honor and Glory.”
- Fixed an issue where Presage was not granting Pinnacle rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could not reset their Valor rank when reaching Rank 4.
- Fixed an issue where “The Good Company” gilded triumph would sometimes not progress when a Guardian player had died.
- Fixed an issue where the Ticuu’s Divination catalyst quest would not progress with explosion kills from the weapon.
- Fixed an issue where Chosen Destruction and Chosen Strength Focused Umbral Engram Lenses were not unlocking appropriately.
- Fixed an issue where “The Lightbringer Triumph did not complete for players after they had found all weekly Feathers for the “Bird of Prey” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the “Birds of a Feather” triumph was not completed appropriately.
Fixed an issue where the Season of the Chosen Director Dialogue was using incorrect artwork.
Read More | Presage Mission Destiny 2