The controller device is the input device used for video games that control an object or character in-game. It can be used as an alternative for keyboard and mouse input. There is always a debate between controller input and keyboard mouse input in first-person shooter games like Call of Duty Warzone. Let’s see the best controller settings for Warzone.
Call of Duty: Warzone is the free-to-play battle royale video game released on March 10, 2020, for PS4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows by Activision. Infinity Ward and Raven Software developed it. It has two game modes like Battle Royale and plunders. It’s an online multiplayer game that allows about 150 players.
You can customize your controller to personalize your experience and maximize your playing skills. Though controller settings can be changed according to your own likes, here are some suggestions that will help in your gameplay.
Also Read | Sony PS5 Controller Price
- BR button layout: tactical
- Stick layout present: default
- Invert vertical look: disabled
- Deadzone : 0.5
- Horizontal stick sensitivity: 5
- Vertical stick sensitivity: 5
- ADS sensitivity multiplayer (Low zoom): 1.00
- ADS sensitivity multiplayer (High zoom): 1.00
- Aim response curve type: standard
- Controller Vibration: enabled
You can change horizontal and vertical stick sensitivity to 6 and ADS sensitivity multiplayer Low and High zoom into 1.20 and 1.30. And you can also disable controller Vibration if you don’t need it. Sensitivity is important here, some players need it too high, and some players need it too low. It’s okay to have it between five and six.
Also Read | How to Connect Xbox Controller to PC?
- Aim assist weapon: standard
- Mount activation weapon: AD+ melee
- Mount movement exit: enabled
- Aim down sight behavior: hold
- Equipment behavior: hold
- Use reload behavior: contextual tap.
- Depleted ammo weapon switch: enabled
By customize your weapon settings, you will get effective gameplay. Aim assist can be changed, but it’s a traditional way of having it standard which players were used to.
Also Read | How to Dash in Dark Souls 3?
- Slide Behaviour: Tap
- Auto moves forward: disable.
- Automatic sprint: disable
- Vehicle camera Recenter: enable
- Parachute auto-deploy: enable
You can use just a tap for sliding because you don’t have to keep on pressing the button for a long time as long as you slide. Enable the Parachute auto-deploy because it will help you in some unaccepted situation.
This is the best Controller settings for Call of Duty: Warzone. You can try different controller settings according to your personal choice.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about Best Controller Settings for Warzone. To get all the latest updates on Call of Duty Warzone, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Call of Duty Warzone Latest Patch Notes