Like it is said, there is always room for improvement, and the latest Patch update notes on Call of Duty: Warzone proves to be so. Developers of Call of Duty: Warzone, Raven Software Raven Software have rolled out 1.31 patch updates on the 5th of February, ‘2021. Let’s learn more about the Patch Note Update 1.31 in Call of Duty: Warzone below. Read this article till the end to know everything about Call of Duty Warzone Latest Patch Notes.
The patch updates were welcome in the fan-favorite Call of Duty: Warzone Call of Duty: Warzone. This new patch update version 1.31 version of the game takes up about 11 GB on PS4, and it has become available for pre-loading for PS4 players well ahead. The 1.31 version of Patch Updates to the Call of Duty: Warzone game is now available for loading on platforms like PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Also Read | Apex Legends 1.56 Update Patch Notes
Let Us Give You A Run Down On What The 1.31 Patch Note Holds For Call of Duty: Warzone
General | Call of Duty Warzone Latest Patch Notes
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- The issue stemmed from a player getting stuck in a throwback state after throwing back a live grenade.
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes.
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons.
Operators | Call of Duty Warzone Latest Patch Notes
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended.
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display the correct watch.
- Fixed various minor issues, including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
New Playlist Addition
- Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
- Plunder – Quads
- Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
For more detailed information on the patch notes, you can see the official notification from Raven Software on 1.31 Patch Update Notes in Call of Duty: Warzone here.
Our weekly #Warzone playlist update will be going live at the same time:
• Verdansk BR – Armored Royale
• Plunder – Quads
• Rebirth Island – Resurgence Trios
• Plunder – Blood Money Trios
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) February 5, 2021
Fans of Call of Duty: Warzone games are delighted about this 1.31 patch update in the game. But they have also expressed dissatisfaction about the lack of attention on improving bugged weapon attachments, Cold War Attachments, Heartbeat Sensor/Ghost issue, and more in the Call of Duty: Warzone game. We expect Developers Raven Software at the earliest and make an effort to mend our remaining trouble in the Call of Duty: Warzone video game. Until then, have fun playing Call of Duty: Warzone with the latest 1.31 Patch Notes.
Read More | Fortnite Latest 15.21 Update