Hello gamers, how are you doing you want to know what is Fire emblem three houses game and its best characters from the game. Then you are on the right page to get the correct information. So read till the end.
About Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- The Fire Emblem: Three Houses developed by Intelligent systems is a competitive skill game for the Nintendo Switch platform and was published by Nintendo.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses has lots of characters to get to know and even induct into the selected house of Byleth.
- If players form a sufficiently strong relationship with a particular character, or if Byleth is sufficiently talented in the desired talent of that character, they will ask to enter the house of Byleth.
- Before the time leap of the game, players will be able to hire characters for a short time, so players are faced with a hard decision on how to concentrate on hiring.
- Although there are a lot of characters, there are a few who, in terms of talent and end-game potential, really stand above the rest.
- In Fire Emblem: Three Houses, below are a couple of the better characters to recruit for Three Rooms.
Read More: Ori Charity Raises $58000 for the Rainforest Trust – Everything you need to know: Ori and the Blind Forest
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Best Characters:
Petra is the granddaughter of Brigid’s emperor and is practically held in prison at Fódlan to get Brigid to comply with the Empire. Petra is the most skilled character from the black eagles to choose despite her problematic beforelife. If you want to take petra in your team then you should work on riding and dexterity.
Ingrid is one of the Blue Lions‘ female companions and has high ambitions to become a Knight. Ingrid is one of the Blue Lions‘ female companions and has high ambitions to become a Knight. Fortunately, her skillset helps her to progress quickly through the talents of the Soldier class. Keeping her skills in mind, Lady Knight gives +5 Damage and +3 Might to Ingrid when she uses GAmbit, which makes her good to fight in battles.
Shamir is one of the few characters who can be hired to Byleth’s house to serve for the Church of Seiros. Shamir does not have a particular ability prerequisite, unlike other characters, and hired around Chapter7. As a Sniper, one of the best grades of Fire Emblem: Three Rooms, Shamir is an outstanding marksman who joins the squad. In long-range combat, she excels and serves as one of the best archers in the series.
In the face of late–game intensity, Lysithea is the dazzling star of the Golden Deer. Lysithea gains double skill experience from fighting with her Mastermind skill, which helps her to move up in skill levels fast. She provides a complete Gremory if players dip into Confidence as well. To hire Lysithea, players need to concentrate on Magic and Confidence.
Mercedes is the powerhouse of the medic and every player should keep her in their team. Her unique ability makes it so that when she heals a unit if the player is brave enough, she is also healed for that number – essentially negating the need for a secondary healer. Players would need to have a heavy emphasis on Magic and Bows when preparing how to spend free days to hire Mercedes.
For more such updates, stay tuned with Gamestanza.
Read More: Total War: Warhammer 3 New Teaser Suggests that the Reveal Might Release Soon
Read More: Energy Converter Destiny 2 – What is the Use of this Mod?