In this article, we were going to give information on the Energy Converter Destiny 2. So, kindly read the article till the end to know about the Energy Convertor Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 a free play multiplayer online first-person shooting game created and published by Bungie. It’s one of the most adventurous games with many features and tasks to complete. This game was available to play and released on September 6th, 2017. It was available on PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Stadia, Xbox Series X/S, PS5 consoles.
Every month Bungie will introduce a new feature in-game to provide entertainment and attract the users to game with high entertainment and challenges.
Also Read | Forza Horizon 4 Update Today
Energy Converter Destiny 2
- It’s one of the feature or amour mod introduced by Bungie in-game to provide players with many new items.
- Energy converter and amour mod will be available for players on prismatic recaster. Prismatic recaster umbral research vendor players will find during the season of arrivals.
- Now, as per information energy converter is a converter that will grants players super energy. If the player is charged with light using their grenade attack, it grants them super energy by consuming all stacks of charged energy with light. Based on stacks that players have, they will receive more light energy to stacks and receive more super energy up to 50%.
- Suppose the player has 5x stacks of charged light energy upon using his grenade. They will receive only 50% of super energy only, but they have to receive at least 100%. As information, if the player reached 50% of super energy, they will not have a chance to increase more than it. Even if players have many stacks and more light energy using their grenade attack.
Does it have Bugs?
- Yes, after reaching 50% of the superpower, it is assuming as the player reached his 100% power. It’s one of the bugs for players faced using the energy convertor. We still have to wait and see how Bungie will respond to these issues on the energy converter.