The ODROID single-board gaming console is now available for ordering through the e-commerce website. Hardkernel introduced this handheld ubuntu-based gaming console with a now bigger display and its specifications, price, and from where to buy it.
You really need to know about this amazing gaming console and much more about it. So read till the end.
What is ODROID Go Super Gaming Console:
- The ODROD developed by HArdKernel based in South Korea is a single board tablet and computer. It is an open-source + android where hardware is not actually opensource because the company has retained some parts.
- Back in 2018 HardKernel ahs introduced a portable ODROD Go Super gaming console that runs on the Linux OS with a quad-core Cortex-A35 processor.
- In the last year, 2020 HardKernel came up with a new ODROD Go Super gaming console with keeping most of its specifications the same as the previous console.
- But this time with a larger display 5-inch screen of 854×480 display resolution, A battery of greater capacity, and the addition of a second analog joystick and dedicated volume keys.
- The company is providing sample games to the developer’s community next week and then the ODROID-Go Super gaming console would be available for selling for 80$ at the end of January 2021. On ODROID forums, you will able to find the details and photos about the console.
ODROID Go Super Gaming Console Details and Specifications:
- ODROID-Go Super console runs on ubuntu 20.04 version with emulation station to support the retro games through the emulators which support various gaming consoles from different companies like Atari, Sega, NEC, Sony, and Nintendo.
- Instead of being a DIY pack, the OGS is now pre-assembled at Hardkernel’s factory and comes with either a dim gray or plain white enclosure.
- You can find ODROID Go Super on HardKernel or Amazon.
Specifications of ODROID Go Super:
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3L @ 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3326 quad-core Arm Cortex-A35 processor @ 1.3GHz with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU.
- Display – 5-inch 854×480 TFT LCD.
- Storage – 16MB SPI Flash for bootloader, push-push Micro SD Card slot (UHS-1 Capable interface)
- Audio – 3.5mm earphone stereo jack, 0.5Watt 8Ω Mono speaker
- Buttons – F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, A, B, X, Y, Direction Pad, Left Shoulder, Right Shoulder, 2x Analog joysticks, volume buttons
- Expansion – 10-pin header with I2C, GPIO, IRQ at 3.3Volt
- Battery: 7V/4,000mAh Li-Polymer battery which gives 10+ hours gaming time.
- Power Supply – 5V/1.5A max via 2.5mm DC Jack
For more updates, stay tuned with Gamestanza.