In recent TikTok is facing technical glitches and video freezing in its application or Why is Tiktok glitching ? What is the main problem behind it and how to fix this problem and everything you should know. Today I will guide you on how to fix this problem.
Why is Tiktok glitching and freezing in 2021:
Recently, TikTok caused its users a problem with many videos freezing in the application while playing, now viewed by its users as a glitching problem or bug. Fortunately, as a solution has been discovered, no one needs to experience these difficulties and glitching issues and simply needs easy measures to guarantee that the program does not freeze video.
— kayla nichole (@k_aylanichole) January 25, 2021
TikTok or its developers did not resolve the problem, as no patches or official announcements for a bug update for the application were made. Users are complaining about his problem through their Twitter handle, many TikTok users have been reporting on Twitter, saying the problem is ongoing and the alleged bug and glitch continues to freeze their recordings.
How to fix the Glitch and Freeze ?
- There are many ways to fix these glitches by users themselves instead of depending on the TikTok company.
- If you face a problem such as halting or freezing the TikTok video while playing, this is the loss you face to resolve this, just skip the video and switch to the next video in the queue.
- Update the application from the play store or Appstore and ensure that you download the latest version of it.
- Reinstall the application as if it is not responding after many glitches.
- Try to restart the mobile and hope this can solve your problem.
- Clear the cache of the TikTok application through your settings. Clear the application’s data and cache and re-open the application and log in.