Honor and Huawei are planning to work with Intel and Nvidia to embed their processor chip. From the previous ban, what is honor is doing any new and all things you should know, so read till the end.
What is honor’s new market entry plan:
- Last Friday, Honor announced its latest smartphones featuring fifth-generation mobile chips developed by MediaTek.
- It also announced its new laptop which is equipped with an Intel CPU and an Nvidia graphics processor.
- Based on consumer needs, the company said Honor has the flexibility and independence to choose the best solutions for its global supply chain.
- Honor has collaborated with various suppliers, including Microsoft, AMD, Qualcomm, Samsung, Sony, and several more.
- MediaTek’s spokesman did not react to the questions regarding whether it had entered into an arrangement with Honor.
Honor’s new agreement:
- To save its last year since split from parent Huawei Telecommunications, Honor has formed a deal with chip producers Qualcomm, Intel, and Nvidia.
- The company has launched its first smartphone model since it’s split and the company said that it has its own deals with some companies.
- In November, Huawei has provided Honor to a network of 30 agents and helps its brand to import equipment constrained by U.S. sanctions.
— HONOR (@Honorglobal) January 22, 2021
For more updates, Stay tuned with Gamestanza.