Rockstar Games know they have hit a milestone with Grand Theft Auto, also known as GTA. When a game as popular as GTA is only available on PC and consoles, it is sure to disappoint a lot of players who want to play the game on their mobile. Well, now you can play GTA on your mobile phone using a steam link. Interested to know how? Do read on.
Remember, you will need a laptop or a PC that runs GTA 5, along with good internet connection and a good smartphone compatible with the same network as the computer. This is required so that the GTA 5 game could be mirrored using the steam link.
Here’s How to Download GTA 5 on Your Mobile Phone
- First, download the Steam Link from the Google Play Store. If you do not want to navigate through Play Store, here is the Steam Link.
- Get your computers and mobiles networks connected on the Steam app. Do this step on your PC/laptop.
- Finish the pair of the devices and click on the ‘Start Playing’ option.
- Your screen will change into the ‘Big Picture Mode’. You will see your computer screen mirrored on your mobile.
- At last, select the GTA 5 option from the Steam Library and click on the ‘Play’ button. The GTA 5 game will start on your phone and now you can enjoy it!
- Keep in mind to keep the game running on your computer while playing the same on your mobile phone. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play GTA 5 on your mobile phone.
GTA 5 is officially available for play on platforms like PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox Series X and Series S, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows.
Here’s how to download the GTA Official In Mobile: Step By Step Guide Using Steam Link visual reference if you want to watch;
Read more: GTA 6 release date on PS5 and Xbox one!
Read more: Apex legends mobile release date.