Hey, everyone in this article we were going to give information on How to open bios in Windows 10. In this article we were going to show you two methods for accessing the bios software in windows 10.
- Bios is an background basic input and output system software will controls the functions of laptop and also it was connected to motherboard of laptop, PC controls the boot security options and performance, boot order of drives and so on.
Ways To Open Bios In Windows 10:
- First we have to go through the ‘Settings‘ option in your laptop.
- After that click on the option ‘Update & security’.
- And select the ‘Recovery option’ in update and security.
- Later choose the ‘Restart now’.
- After computer got restarted, select ‘Troubleshoot option‘ available in the menu.
- After that click on ‘Advanced options‘.
- In advanced options click the option ‘UEFI Firmware Settings‘ available on screen.
- As some of the old computers will have option to enter the bios only using an Fn key available in keyboard. In that we have to press F1,F2 key after pressing power button of the computer. Not only for old computers we can also use Fn keys for new version computer to enter bios.
The Different Types of Keys Available To Enter Bios Were:
- Acer: we have to press F2 or DEL
- Asus: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for motherboards
- Dell: press F2 or F12
- HP: press ESC or F10
- Lenovo: F2 or Fn + F2
- And Lenovo (Desktops): press F1
- Lenovo (Think Pads): press Enter + F1.
- MSI: press DEL for motherboards and PCs
- Microsoft Surface Tablets: Press and hold volume up button.
- Origin PC: F2
- Samsung: press F2
- Sony: F1, F2, or F3
- Toshiba: F2
Read more: Windows 11 release date revealed ?