Even if you have not been the gaming community for long, you might have witnessed and heard the popularity of GTA San Andreas. GTA San Andreas, launched in 2004, enjoys massive popularity even after all these years. Its been almost 17 years, and some fans still consider San Andreas to be the best GTA game ever. Now, it might not much as a surprise that the fans want a remake of the iconic fifth instalment of GTA, San Andreas. Furthermore, the results of a recent survey done by mobile phone recycling company Mazuma Mobile reveal the remake anticipation of GTA San Andreas.
Mazuma Mobile revealed the reason behind the popularity of the GTA San Andreas game;
“The analysis reveals that GTA: San Andreas ranked top of the wanted remake list. The game released back in 2004 is still as popular, with its clever storyline, vast mapped area and with the graphics being some of the best of its time, this video game lives in an area of nostalgia for great video gaming that is still thriving even in 2021.”
Mazuma mobile listed out the games players have been wanting a remake of in these recent years, according to annual Google search data collected;
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (23.5m annual searches)
- Bully (19.1m annual searches)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (10.5m annual searches)
- Half-Life (4.9m annual searches)
- Tekken 3 (4.6m annual searches)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (4,212,000 annual searches)
- Super Mario World (3,857,000 annual searches)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (3,205,000 annual searches)
- Grand Theft Auto III (2,892,000 annual searches)
- Left 4 Dead (2,818,000 annual searches)
Rockstar Games have hit the mark among gamers not only with GTA but other games too like Bully. If a remake of GTA San Andreas is in the making, we’ll let you know all about its release date and more as soon as we hear about it.
Until then, Stay tuned to Game Stanza for more updates on GTA San Andreas, Rockstar Games, and the gaming world.
Read more: Resident evil 4 remake to be hitting soon!