Capcom is planning of making the remake of Resident Evil 4. When is it going to release, its storyline and system requirements, and much more you need to know. Read till the end and know about it.
What to expect from the new remake of Resident Evil 4
- Well, there is no official confirmation from the developers but maybe the game is in development and will be released in 2022 as per the rumors.
- The reason for the remake is that the first three installments of resident evil games and with each game the feedback getting from the fans is amazing and on which company is thinking of making the remake version.
- As these are all the rumors around but hope for the best that it will release the remake version for resident evil 4.
Read More: Hitman 3 Leaks – Locations Leaked, Missions leaked, and much more: Hitman 3
The Storyline for Resident Evil 4 Remake
- The resident evil 4 remake will originally follow the story of the original game although capcom can make changes to its plots they did in resident evil 2 and 3.
- the game will take place back in 2004, after the events of raccoon city, and once again, it will follow Leon Kennedy.
- where he will find the US president’s daughter from the mysterious cult and much the same from the previous story.
- Most of the story will be kept intact like previous installments of resident evil.
Requirements for the Resident Evil 4 Remake will be the same as Resident Evil 4, maybe in the future changes can be made in the requirements.
- OS: Win 7 64
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 360X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
- System Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 40 GB Hard drive space
- Processor: Intel Core i3-560 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805
For more updates, Stay tuned with Gamestanza.
Read More: Samsung Galaxy S21 Release Date – Price, Specs and Review All you need to know
Read More: Everything you wants to know about CES 2021 Day 2