Finally, the wait is over!!!! After months of leaks, teasers, speculations, and anticipation Samsung’s flagship S21 series is finally here. Yesterday, At its Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event, the company announced it’s three brand new flagship offerings: the galaxy S21, the S21+, and the S21 ultra. Read this article till the end to know everything about the Samsung Galaxy S21 Release Date – It’s Price, Specifications, and much more.
Pre-bookings have also opened from 11 a.m. yesterday in certain parts of the world like The United States. All three of the models sport a 120 Hz screen with a “Contour Cut Camera.” The s21 and s21+ come with a triple camera setup, whereas the s21 ultra has a quad-camera setup, the ultra variant is also S pen supported. Finally, all the variants are IP68 dust and water resistance certified.
Also Read | 5G Smartphones in 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Release Date and Availability
All the three variants were released simultaneously yesterday in the event. However, pre-orders are available for some regions. The company says that the S21 series would be available in the stores by 29 January.
Price | Samsung Galaxy S21 Release Date
The price of the three variants comes as quite a pleasant surprise for everyone; Samsung cut down the prices compared to its release price of the S20 series last year by at least 200 dollars.
The S21 base variant that comes with an 8GB RAM + 128GB storage is priced at $799.
The 256 GB variant is priced $50 more. Similarly, the S21+ base variant is priced at $999 for the base variant, whereas $ 50 more for the 256 GB variant.
The S21 ultra starts at $ 1,199 and comes in three variants:
The base variant comes with 12 GB Ram + 128 GB storage.
You can get the 256 GB storage model at $ 1,249. Simultaneously, the top model, which comes with 16 GB Ram + 512 GB storage, is priced at $ 1,379.
Also Read | Toronto Ultra Warzone Tournament
Specifications and Reviews
The latest S21 series is undoubtedly the best value for a money flagship phone in recent times by Samsung.
- All three phones sport a dynamic AMOLED display with 120 HZ refresh rates. The S21 and S21+ sport a resolution of 2400×1080 with 6.2 and 6.7 inches displays, respectively. The ultra version comes with a 6.8-inch screen with a resolution of 3200×1440.
- All three variants have the latest Snapdragon 888 chipset installed.
- The S21 comes with a 4000mah battery, the S21+ with a 4800 mah, and the S21 ultra with a 5000 mah. All three support 25 W fast charging. Though, sadly none of the variants comes with a charger in the box.
- All three of the variants come in a variety of colors, from phantom violet to brown.
- All three variants are quite sleek, with S21, S21+, and S21 ultra weighing 6.07, 7.13, and 8.04 ounces, respectively.
- S21 and S21+ feature a 10 MP (f/2.2) front camera, whereas the ultra variant sports a 40MP (f/2.2) one.
- Both S21 and plus variant has identical triple camera setup with 12MP (f/1.8) wide; 12MP (f/2.2) ultrawide and 64MP (f/2.0) telephoto with 3x optical zoom. The Ultra version has a superior quad camera setup with 108MP (f/1.8) wide; 12MP (f/2.2) ultrawide; 10MP (f/2.4) telephoto with 3x zoom and 10MP (f/4.9) telephoto with 10x zoom.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S21 Release Date. To get more updates on Mobile Phones and Laptops, follow us on Game Stanza and Google News.
Read More | Forza Horizon 4 System Requirements