The game provides players all over the world with a great platform to compete. The game also has a hoard of NPC characters that are almost always offensive. One such character is the pet jawbone, appearing in the world quest mega bite. It is a fascinating NPC. Read on to know all about the character Jawbone World of Warcraft.
Almost everyone interested in online multiplayer games has strewn across the World of Warcraft once or twice, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game, in which the player has to create an avatar and then use it to roam in the open-world game, finding monsters and fighting them along the way and also completing various quests. The game initially released in 2004 has been around a long time, and for a game with such simplistic looking graphics, this is a rare feat.
Also Read | Planet Zoo Aquatic Pack
Jawbone World of Warcraft
Jawbone is an NPC character in the World of Warcraft, whom the players encounter in the bastion marked in the map below.
It turns out to be an offensive character upon interaction, and the players have to battle him.
The Jawbone’s waypoint is marked with the objective Megabyte, which is an auto-accept the hostile fight.
Some characteristics of the jawbone:
- Type: Untameable Battle Pet
- Type of Pet: Aquatic
- Level: 1
- React: AH
- Tameable form: Turtle
- Introduced by: patch 22.214.171.124228
- Icon: inv_turtlemount
- Health: 27
- Found in: Bastion
- Objective: Mega bite (world quest)
Also Read | Valorant Tier List
Abilities of the Jawbone
The jawbone is quite an easy opponent, but you shouldn’t underestimate him. So here are it’s abilities:
- Deep bite: This is a level 1 ability. This deal 10 aquatic damage by biting deep into the opponent’s flesh. Also, the damage increases by 5 up to 30 every time the ability is used. The attack is highly effective against elemental enemies and less effective against magical enemies. And finally, the jawbone has a 100% accuracy in this attack.
- Spiked shell: This is a level 2 ability. This is a passive ability, which, once equipped, lasts for 2 rounds and has a cooldown period of three rounds. Jawbone gets a reduction up to 7 in damage from each attack against him and also causes a 12 Aquatic damage each time it takes direct damage. The attack is highly effective against elemental enemies and less effective against magical enemies.
- Whirlpool: This is a level 3 ability. The jawbone Causes a whirlpool to form under the enemy pet. This causes the opponent’s pet to take 30 Aquatic damage and be rooted for 2 rounds. This ability has a 3 round cooldown time.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Jawbone World of Warcraft. To get all the latest updates on World of Warcraft, stay tuned with Game Stanza and follow us on Google News.
Read More | Twitch Rivals Among Us