Another new Genshin Impact event is here. Read this article till the end to know everything about the Genshin Impact Web Event.
Genshin impacts a single, multi-player free to play action role-playing game created and published by mihoyo. It was one of the most famous and most playable games by people across the world. This game was released on 28th September 2020 on windows, PS4, Android, Ios platforms.
As this game was becoming more popular among many people. Mihoyo introduced a new web event on January 22nd,2021, in-game called ‘slime paradise.’ In these events, players had a chance of earning up to 120 primogems during this web event.
Also Read | The Witchers – The Elder Scroll
Genshin Impact Web Event
As per the information web event, slime paradise will start from January 22nd,2021, and end on 31st January 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8). Players of the game will have access to participate during this duration to receive rewards.
And if we talk regarding the eligibility of players who need to have at least level 10 or above adventure rank to participate in this event. And this event entertains players and provides many new rewards like hero’s wit, mora, and primogems. Players can participate in the event by clicking here.
In this web event, players or travelers have to purchase decorations and have to decorate the parks. Various decorations will attract certain slimes and various monsters to visit the decorated park. And players have to purchase or buy the perfect decoration to attract specific slimes and monsters to parks.
According to information from the official website, players can attract more visitors and monsters with many decorations. But the players need more paradise coins and have to spend paradise coins to buy decorations. Players can get the paradise coins by completing all daily tasks available in-game.
And players in-game also have a chance to collect another essential resource during the slime paradise web event was ‘paradise tickets.’ Paradise tickets were the tickets available in-game help the players to purchase things in the reward shop.
Also Read | Genshin Impact News
- By completing the certain event tasks in events.
- After purchasing a decoration, it will begin generating Paradise Tickets at a designated time each day, starting on the next day. Designated time: Daily at 00:00 (Server time).
- From monsters: Monsters will come to visit the park every day. Each time a different kind of monster visits for the first time, they will bring you a Paradise Tickets greeting gift.
Players can use paradise tickets only for purchasing the rewards in the reward shop. As information, players will receive the list of rewards provided below
- 30 Primogems up to 4 times, and it costs 2,000 paradise tickets
- 5 Hero’s Wit have a chance up to 5times, and it will costs 600 Paradise Tickets
- Five fine Enhancement Ore up to five times and will costs 300 Paradise Tickets
- 10,000 Mora will have up to 10 times and will cost 600 Paradise Tickets
- 500 Mora have a chance up to 99 times and will cost up to 100 Paradise Tickets
So, that’s it, guys. This was all information on the Genshin Impact Web Event. For more information on Genshin Impact, stay tuned to our website, Game Stanza, and follow Google News.
Read More | Special Treasure in Genshin Impact