Destiny 2 is always streaming with updates, always providing its players with new missions to keep them hooked. The game is known for it’s difficult yet rewarding mission that the game developers keep updating with regular DLC content. The latest offering from the developers is the bird of prey quest. It is actually a new mission from The Crow. Here we bring you a complete guide about the quest – Destiny 2 Harbinger Activity and its relation to the hawkmoon. Read on to know everything about the Harbinger activities.
Also Read | How to Start Mission and Find Hawkmoon?
Destiny 2 Harbinger Activity Guide
The season of the hunt is in its last days. Still, players everywhere are reportedly finding new things to do in the season.
The latest activity released by the developers is the harbinger activities. This week around, the players have to do a new mission by the crow. The mission is said to be about the hawkmoon.
Since the missions were announced, there have been many tweets all across the playing community on how to start the mission as you don’t get an exact waypoint.
The chances are high that you, too, maybe stuck on how to start the mission. Not worry, though. Here is a step by step guide on how to start the mission.
Also Read | Destiny 2 Reset Time
How to Start the Mission?
- First, go to the tangled shore and find the crow.
- If you’ve done earlier crow missions, the hawkmoon will be unlocked.
- There will be a new exotic mission called the bird of prey.
- Select the mission
- You’ll be sent to earth, into the Trostland transmat zone in the EDZ without any waypoint to guide you.
- Equip hawkmoon if you haven’t done it yet.
- You’ll find a destroyed building towards the right side, go inside it.
- You’ll find a fireplace there, break it, and it’ll reveal a secret path forward.
- Once out of the path, you’ll find a fuse box on the left side, interact with it, and this will start the mission.
Also Read | As the Crow Flies Quest Destiny 2
How to Complete the Destiny 2 Harbinger Activity?
Here we give you some tips on what to keep in mind while attempting the mission.
- Choose your loadout wisely. You’ll have to beat unstoppable enemies, so make sure to have a way to stun them.
- Also, carry a special weapon of each element.
- Also, try not to do this mission solo, as you’ll have to face many tough enemies, and you’ll need all the help you can get.
So, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Destiny 2 Harbinger Activity. To get all the latest updates about Destiny 2, follow us on Game Stanza and Google News.
Read More | Destiny 2 Hawkmoon Release Date