In our famous game Destiny 2, the crow has a brand new quest called the Birds of Prey Destiny 2 Quest. The mission is entirely related to Hawk moon. Previously gamers had to earn Hawk moon by taking on the exotic weapon quest. Hawkmoon is a mighty hand canon. You can now grab your hand on the famous canon by just completing the mission Bird of prey quest.
Also Read | Destiny 2 Means to an End Quest
Birds of Prey Destiny 2 Quest
This week crow has added a new mission called the Bird of prey quest. As soon as you have access to the mission, you will have the option of finding a secret position. The location is found in the EDZ on earth to ace the mission easily.
Also Read | Stardew Valley Island Map Guide
How to complete the Birds of Prey Quest Destiny 2?
- The first thing you need to do is head to the crow found on the Tangled Shore.
- If you have played crow’s mission in the previous season, Hunt, Hawk moon must be unlocked.
- You can find a new Exotic mission called the Bird of Prey on the menu.
- Click on it; that will take you straight to the EDZ
*BIRD SCREECH INTENSIFIES*
A feathered friend returns.https://t.co/GfZCAi0gIc pic.twitter.com/ENqXLA2inw
— Destiny 2 (@DestinyTheGame) January 19, 2021
Also Read | Birds of a Feather Triumph Destiny 2
How to Find Fireplace in Trostland?
- After you reach EDZ, you will be promoted to Earth, where you will find a secret path.
- In EDZ, who should try loading into the transmit zone
- Equip the Hawkmoon and move to the eastern side of the building
- Make a right and move towards Mavic Square.
- Look for the fireplace that can be easily found in the destroyed building.
- Shoot aiming at the fireplace
- The fireplace will blow out, and you will get the path to move on.
Well, there you have it, guys. This is all the information that you need to know about the Birds of Prey Destiny 2. To get all the latest updates on Destiny 2, follow us on Game Stanza and Google News.
Read More | Destiny 2 Weapon Core