There are plenty of maps in the game, on which the players can enjoy various modes. Today we’ll talk about a special PvP map, Pacifica. Read this article till the end to know everything about the Pacifica Map Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 is great. It has a great variety of gameplay, which Bungie compliments now and then with new and innovative fears to make the brand more engaging and competitive. The alterations given to the game at regular intervals by Bungie are quite capable of hooking its large fan base. One of these components is the many different maps the game offers.
Also Read | When is Among Us New Map Coming?
A hoard of available maps
There are many crucible maps on the game, each one with its own specialties. Here’s a list of all the maps currently available on the game:
- Midtown – this is one of the recently introduced maps.
- Retribution – This is a map available only on PlayStation 4
- Endless Vale – Set in the planet Nessus it features large open spaces connected to branching narrow corridors.
- Vostok – this map is a slightly updated version of the iron temple from the original destiny.
- Altar of Flame- Set in Mercury, this map was the first to feature a survival mode.
- Javelin-4- Featuring large open spaces, this map is made like an arena.
- The Dead Cliffs – this map is set in the European dead zone.
- The Fortress – this map has everything from castles to open terrain. It offers a variety of gameplay to the players.
- Legion’s Gulch
- Emperor’s Respite- this map is set in leviathan
- Eternity- this map is quite unlike the rest of the game and offers a fantastic and unique experience.
- Distant Shores – this is again a slightly updated version of one of the maps of original destiny, the shores of time.
- Wormhaven- Set in Titan’s hive, this map is available only on Ps4 for now.
- Pacifica – Set in one of Titan’s rigs.
- Radiant Cliffs – Quite a balanced and minimalist map, which provides awesome gunfights.
Also Read | Forza Horizon 4 Update Today
Pacifica Map Destiny 2
The Pacifica map was introduced with the Curse of Osiris, the first expansion in the Destiny 2 universe.
The map is set atop one of the Titan’s oceans rigs, so there’s a lot of platforming leading to an awesome PvP experience.
The gameplay is a clutter of activity that feels quite rewarding, surprisingly. With a large network of tunnels, ramps, and alleyways, many things are happening on the map at once.
The players have to have a clear idea of their bearings on the map to master it.
There are some strategies you try to ace the map, like using close range destructive weapons as it’s a small map. There is also plenty of covers all over the map. Use them to your advantage, use the various paths and ramps to flank your enemies, and blast enemies off the platform. And it is quite a small map you can play in squads locking onto a separate enemy every time.
Read More | Destiny 2 Means to and End Quest