Genshin Impact has launched a brand new event for the players. miHoYu, a Chinese developer and publisher of free-to-play action RPG video games, offers amazing rewards with its new challenge. Genshin Impact Hypostatic Symphony Event is now live and will be up until the end of this month. We’re here to bring you all the required information about it.
Hypostatic Symphony Event: Win Primogems on 1st Clear!
Head to the event Domain & challenge the never-before-seen Pure Hypostases, accumulate points & claim the event-exclusive namecard "Celebration: Hypostasis" & other rewards.
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) January 14, 2021
Also Read | Genshin Impact News
Genshin Impact Hypostatic Event
Players can explore Pure Hypostases via this event and can hoard a great number of reward points. The event also rewards an exclusive name card style, “Celebration: Hypostasis,” to players upon reaching a certain number of scores. Also, the first clearing of the challenge will win another bonus of Primogems. Hypostatic Symphony is available to enjoy for a fortnight period. Beginning today, the event is set to hype the gaming community.
You gotta be holding an Adventure Rank of 20 or above to do wonders through this challenge.
Also Read | Special Treasure in Genshin Impact
About the Hypostatic Event
- First off, you can play the challenge in solo mode or Co-op mode.
- A new challenge is unlocked every day till day seven. So, the last day will have all the challenges unraveled.
- You have the choice to select the difficulty mode and variations of the special battle effects before you begin playing the challenge. Well, of course, your choice of variation will affect your score. We suggest, choose wisely.
- Primogems is a reward for the players when they complete a given challenge the first time regardless of the difficulty level.
- At this event, players can give multiple shots in the same challenge stage to beat their own high score and correspondingly gain extra points. Your total score will be calculated by adding the high scores of all challenge stages. Once you reach the demanded score amount, you’ll be rewarded subsequently.
- Make sure you claim your reward points before the event ends. Simply accumulating points until the event’s closure to lose them all is really not a sensible choice.
The game might have notified you already about the event’s start. Hurry and make as much as you can from this challenge—Dropdown your experiences along the way in the comments.
Read More | Genshin Impact While it’s Warm