In this article we were going to give information on new google phone app features and it’s new updates in APP.
As per information google was planning releasing an feature on google phone app that record anonymous or unknown calls automatically. till now only call record should have to be enabled by caller or called person manually by touching on phone screen to record the call. but it’s not possible every time for caller or called person to click on record manually every time.
In order to provide flexibility google was planning to introduce new feature that will automatically record anonymous calls which were not available in our contact list and saves the recording in our phone or google server.
Many people have doubt already is it feature or update support all devices?
- No, it will not support for all devices. only it will support the devices google pixel, Nokia devices, Xiaomi devices and devices having Android version9 series above devices only will support this feature.
- With this update automatically recording of anonymous calls feature will alerts both the callers while it starts recording with an audio “started recording of call“. and as per law in that country recording conversation will have to be managed by those both callers and the recording were saved in their phone only.
- The XDA developers website have found some lines of code that google were developing automatic call recording and also showed evidence of their research below
- The first line of code will show a message ” You or the other person in your call might be somewhere that requires everyone to consent to being recorded. Everyone will get notified at time that the call is being recorded. It’s up to you to follow laws about recording conversations. Recordings are stored only on your phone ” . when users want’s to enable the automatic call recording of anonymous calls the above message will be show first. it requests permission of users. after you will get options like “always record” & “cancel”.
- After you enable the feature of auto call recording it will record calls automatically by alerting both side of callers and you can also disable the recording by clicking on cancel. when this feature was released you will get an notification from google.
- So, that’s it guys till today google didn’t released this feature and not even officially announced this feature release date and information. we will give information when google officially confirm it’s release date.
Read more: Razer Synapse 3 – Latest updates and bugs.
Read more: Google Assistant’s new “do nothing” mode.